• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Montag, 22. November 2021, 19:51

Forenbeitrag von: »7thOmen«

Sorry to necro this thread, but...

A question for @Shoggy. If I want to use multiple KryoM.2 solutions in a row on a compatible motherboard, can I use any of the Kryoconnect for GPU bridges between M.2 water blocks? Are the 3 mounting points the same between the KryoM.2 and the KryoGraphics? A point to make from earlier posts in this thread. Bifurcation is the feature that will allow a re-organizing of PCIe lanes to split a x16 into other useful combos (ie. 4x4x4x4, 4x4x8, 8x4x4, etc..). HEDT and server boards can allow for this....

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 14:04

Old Aquabus low to flowmeter

@InfoSeeker, That's great, thanks! You wouldn't happen to which firmware made the change? If I already have it, I can can avoid any potential Aquasuite upgrade issues. I don't mind upgrading, but I have been stung by a few of the bugs that have surfaced along the way. Thanks! Omen

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2019, 20:29

Old Aquabus low to flowmeter

Greetings. I have older (Jan-2016 and Jan-2018 time of purchase) 6 LTs. I have been keeping up with Aquasuite through 2018 and I am curious as to when the old Aquabus low port was reconfigured. Was this done in firmware or a hardware change on newer Aquaeros? I have an upcoming need to run 2 flow meters on separate loops and I would like to know what my current Aquaeros are able to support. I am aware of the Shiny new LT, Quadro, PWM port 1 and high flow usb options but I am unsure if and where ...

Montag, 6. August 2018, 13:45

Using Windows to control an Aquaero in a Linux machine.

Thank you, Sebastion, for the clarification.

Donnerstag, 2. August 2018, 18:58

Using Windows to control an Aquaero in a Linux machine.

Greetings. Is it possible to control a second Aquaero installed in a Linux machine from a Windows machine running an existing Aquasuite setup? Will an existing Aquasuite be ok with two attached Aquaeros, and a farbwerk, and not suffer lisencing issues? I would guess that I could set up a second page to monitor and control the Linux Aquaero. What would happen if I needed to unplug the USB connection from the Linux box while the Windows PC is still running? I would expect to at least have to shut ...

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 17:35

Farbwerk idea - is it possible?

Fieldrider & Shoggy, Thank you for the explanations. I see that what I am trying to do is possible. My biggest concern was wiring a non-standard input to the Farbwerk. I would hate to damage such a neat device. The attached schematic from my previous post should reflect the correct circuit for such an endeavor. 7thOmen

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 17:02

Shoggy, Am I correct in understanding that Aquasuite would not allow me to 'set and reset' Farbwerk colors based on sensor reading of say 10k Ohms and 11k Ohms? I think I am misunderstanding you when you mentioned that "not allow you to jump into a different mode". I will try to simplify what I would like to do: Door closed - shade of whatever color. Door open - white lighting. Door closed after whatever event - color returns to original shade of whatever color. I would set new colors as my mood...

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 14:47

This question goes out to the fine people at AquaComputer. If one is to wire a normally open switch to a 10K ohm resistor in series and then attach the circuit to a temp sensor on the Farbwerk, can the Farbwerk and Aquasuite be configured to see an alarm on the input and adjust the color output of LED strips connected to the Farbwerk when the switch is closed? I was thinking that the above scenario would allow me to open the side case door, closing the switch and sending a value greater than 0 t...