• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 21:13

Forenbeitrag von: »vabchgent«

How do I remove 2 extra Flow sensors from Aquasuite

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Zitat von »vabchgent« This is what I see in my Aquasuite. [attach]9398[/attach] Flo 1 and 2 are the Flo connections on the AE, which are always there. PS: Flow goes up as the water gets warmer! Thank you, That is what I thought I was seeing as far as the flow increasing while gaming.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 17:40

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Is the Flow Sensor connected with Aquabus to an Aquaero? If Yes, you have to change the Aquabus Adress in the Flow Sensor to the first one available (Bus Adress: 12) If the current Aquabus adress is 14, it will show two empty Sensors in the overview page. Now that makes sense, Thank you I will give it a try.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 16:38

This is what I see in my Aquasuite. [attach]9398[/attach]

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 16:33

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The devices aquasuite does not see have an icon with an 'X' on the right side of the device's tab. Click on the tab, and you will be given an option to remove the device from aquasuit. ([attach]9396[/attach]) . There is No X to remove the extra flow sensors. I tried to Screen Cap my Aquasuite , but the file is too large to send.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 00:51

I had past tense two flow sensors, I now have a 3rd. I had a Koolance and aquacomputer flow 400 . I replaced both with a new aqua computer flow 400 . I have 3 flow sensors shown in my aquasuite, two read zero. The third has read on in it. How do I remove the other 2 with no read on them. Also does flow build up over time on the Flow 400 , I have 2XD5( Dual reservoir- So second pump is more of a back up) pumps and the reading bounces between 168 LPH to 203 LPH as far as flow. I had a radiator go ...

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 01:38

New: aquasuite 2017-3.2

I am on Firmware 2017- 3.1 my 4th fan controller keeps saying overvoltage with only 2 fans attached. This is usually after power off, then on to the computer(meaning power supply totally off, then on). The aqua suite works fine , after I re update the firmware and install to old profile works fine . Any help greatly appreciated Aquaero 5 .

Donnerstag, 20. April 2017, 02:47

Windows 10 Creators - aquasuite service not starting

Infoseeker - Thanks but no go, service is not starting totally removed program and reinstalled and removed RTSS. When I read how RTSS was stopping the Aquasuite from running. @Shoggy any ideas - Thanks in advance Okay so I set the Aquasuite service to delay start and it started on its own and worked . So there goes a possible fix , I think windows 10 creator is trying to load something when it starts that prevent certain other services from starting. I think they called it creator because it tak...

Mittwoch, 19. April 2017, 03:20

Windows 10 Creators - aquasuite service not starting

I am running Aquasuite 2017-1.3 and for some reason , It is not starting the aqua computer service. I have to go into aqua suite and start it manually,on every reboot. This is with the latest greatest WIN 10 Creators. I have already reinstalled Aqua suite. I am going to give delay the service from starting a try, running out of ideas here. Any help greatly appreciated