• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Mittwoch, 10. August 2016, 17:13

Forenbeitrag von: »X584EVA«

Aquaero 6 Power help!

Nevermind, that was exactly the problem. Not enough juice with hotwired PSU! all working now

Montag, 8. August 2016, 16:23

Aquaero 6 Power help!

Any help? It seems my Power supply is overloading not the Aquaero 6. I can get 6 fans running at 80%. If I then plug my pump into the PSU (not aquaero), it bogs down and starts occilationg on and off quickly. This seems odd because previously my Bequiet 1200w had a Tbalancer connected with 9 fans (though not as powerful as the Vardar), the same pump and all the HDD / disc drives (7 total not currently connected). Per the PSU manual, there are apparently 2 rails for the 4 SATA / molex connections...

Montag, 8. August 2016, 02:07

Aquaero 6 Power help!

Hmm, so further investigation has me see that these EK Vardar 3000 fans might have a max load of ~1.5A each. So 3 of these on each header would exceed the Aquaero 6 max load of 2.5 - 3A per header. Correct? It seems obvious this is the problem. I got these fans cheap and never thought a dedicated controller would not be able to power them easily. If that's the case, surely I can program them to spin up slowly or something to pull less current, no? I will never be running them at full tilt anyway...

Sonntag, 7. August 2016, 20:35

Aquaero 6 Power help!

Okay with some further testing. Running the pump exclusively on it's own works. Yet I cannot control the speed at all via power change. It reports back around 4000 rpm. I'm not sure if that is full speed or not. For the fans i am using Akasa extension and 3 way splitter cables, should these be okay?. The PWM signal seems to be causing issues. I cannot control the speed of the fans at all and again they cut out around 1500 rpm or so then build back up. At the same time my pump connected to a diff...

Sonntag, 7. August 2016, 19:33

Aquaero 6 Power help!

Just getting my system up and running and having issues that seem like a lack of power. The setup - Fan header 1 - DDC 1T Plus 18w pump. Set to power control. Wont start at all. Fan header 2 - 3x EK Vadar 3000 RPM wired using splitter cables. Set to PWM control. Max RPM set to 3000. These struggle to start at first then fire up but stall at around 1400 then occilate. Fan header 3 - As above Fan header 4 - As above Flow - Aqua high flow meter connected USB - Connected Only power supply is on not ...

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 22:04

Help with order!

Yeah figured as much. Thanks guys!

Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016, 16:53

Help with order!

^ Bump for staff attention! ^ Edit - Nevermind, I decided to scrap the Dual loop Aquastream XT idea and instead have opted for a single DDC Plus, which I will stick my old Swiftech top on. I do have one last question though if anyone can answer! - So I've bought the " Laing DDC 1T Plus" from the Aqua Store, together with the connector kit for the Aquaero 6. Is this pump PWM or regular DC controlled?

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 22:38

Help with order!

Zitat von »Shoggy« We will cancel it anyway when we see that you placed two orders but only one is paid. By the way: how should you be charged for the first order? If you send no money we will never get money - it is just that easy Ya can never be too careful these days! Plus I don't want it to confuse matters and hold my order up! P.S. About the AquaStream XT. 1) Can it be mounted vertically whilst maintaining safe / optimal operation? 2) Is it powerful enough for 2 x large rads, 1 x CPU, 1 x ...

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 22:20

Help with order!

Zitat von »Shoggy« Just place a new order. Will be the easiest for you and us Yeah that's what I thought. My only concern is that I would somehow also get charged for the first order. Can it be deleted if I give you the order number?

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 18:21

Help with order!

Hello, I have just placed an order (accidentally) on the website using "Pay in advance / Bank Transfer". How can I change this to PayPal so I can pay using a credit card instead? I also want to make a slight amendment to the order. Thanks.