• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 410.

Sonntag, 7. April 2024, 15:46

Forenbeitrag von: »Dundys«

PWM sv DC

Zitat von »Methodical« Question. Can you create a fan curve using DC voltage or is it just set and forget? Yes you can, that is how I have been running since I can remember.

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 21:04

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Bartdude« Every time there's an update I get this problem so I edit the service tab to make it restart and then it starts every time And that usually works (stop/start the service) but the problem is not only after update, it happens randomly when you not aware of and when your hardware temps goes up to the roof and fan(s) or pump(s) aren't aware that is the problem with service not working properly.

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 15:49

Your guess would be as good as anyone else why this happening. Aquasuite is the heart of aquacomputers hardware control, rich in functionality software, but you among ton of other users dealing with this issue absolutely the weakest link. "Aqua Computer Service" fails to start so often while on either PC boot-up or just stops out of nowhere. I have been using aquasuite for a long time and this is not uncommon, you need to learn to live with it or drop the software. I was looking at alternatives ...

Mittwoch, 27. März 2024, 15:03

aquasuite Subscription key!!!

That fixed it. Thank you

Dienstag, 26. März 2024, 19:45

aquasuite Subscription key!!!

Hi aquacomuter team, Few days ago I have purchased and applied my aquasuite subscription key and afterwords it would show "Includes updates service until 2025_03_28. Today shows until 2024 which was before I updated subscription. I only registered my aquaero 6XT. Help would be appreciated Btw. Just know this on the left under "Update Service" shows until 2025, but on the right which yesterday showed until 2025, today shows 2024...is that a software bug?

Montag, 25. März 2024, 21:10

PWM sv DC

From the sound of it Its not worth the hustle. I have been running aquaero 6xt with aquasuite and all 3pin cables from the beginning and never failed. My goes is to archive as quiet PC as possible and I think its already silent. Sometimes trying to making things "better" doesn't always go that way and when it backfires, you wish you wouldn't touche it and I think I will do just that. Btw. I just lowered % of my Nocta's fans from 42% to 39%, it makes a quite a bit difference in silence, yet still...

Montag, 25. März 2024, 01:58

PWM sv DC

Hi Guys, I could use someones expertise in fans connection via DC controlled via voltage vs PWM. When I first started water-cooling, probably 12-15 years ago I have built substantially large system. All of my fans, pumps where controlled by aquaero 6XT and additional Poweradjust 3. I started and end up using only 3pin cables via DC (power control) and I'm still using then till today. Now years later I have switched to air-cooling but still using aquaero 6XT to control all of my fans and I'm stil...

Mittwoch, 6. März 2024, 06:04

I thought It would be the same, obviously I was wrong

Dienstag, 5. März 2024, 07:33

You shouldn't need any of the above, you should have that reading within aquasuite

Montag, 26. Februar 2024, 22:28

CPU Sensor Glitching

deleted. I will investigate my problem before posting back on as it might be my PC. Update: Got it sort it out. All good

Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2024, 01:45

It looks like your subscription is expired in January so you cannot update to X.78, but you should be able to reinstall to the latest prior to your expiration date which is X.77

Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2024, 16:24

So far X.78 works smooth.

Freitag, 15. September 2023, 17:13

Keep in mind I only use aquasuite to control fan speeds with very fine tuned curves so anything else I can't comment, but X75 and its services running virtually perfect. Unlike all previous versions for as long as I can remember there were always some sort of issues with services either not starting or acting up during use so I have to delay startup of services to 10 seconds, but X75 at default 5 seconds and for few days now not a single hick up, works perfect

Mittwoch, 30. August 2023, 20:16

X73 so far OK, time will tell

Samstag, 19. August 2023, 15:57

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Dundys« I know this has been covered somewhere in this forum, but going through all those pages On one of my 6XT's one channel is acting up, would someone know if I would to use face plate of 6XT and use it on 6 LT, would that make the LT XT? In most cases, yes. There may be instances where the certification of an aquaero 6 does not pass for using the display, and is certified as an LT. There should not be a downside to trying it. Thank you

Samstag, 19. August 2023, 06:03

I know this has been covered somewhere in this forum, but going through all those pages On one of my 6XT's one channel is acting up, would someone know if I would to use face plate of 6XT and use it on 6 LT, would that make the LT XT?

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 23:41

Zitat von »B3L13V3R« Zitat von »Dundys« Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Dundys« Thanks for the info. If I'm not mistaking, can anyone confirm, quadro or Octo don't have ability to control fans via voltage, that's what I have been doing with Aquaero. All my cables are mixed 3 pin and 4 pin and splitters are also mixed so for me to redo everything to be PWM compliant...no way and I like the "Power Control" function The Quadro and Octo ports are PWM only. They cannot control DC fans. For DC fan c...

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 19:13

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Dundys« Thanks for the info. If I'm not mistaking, can anyone confirm, quadro or Octo don't have ability to control fans via voltage, that's what I have been doing with Aquaero. All my cables are mixed 3 pin and 4 pin and splitters are also mixed so for me to redo everything to be PWM compliant...no way and I like the "Power Control" function The Quadro and Octo ports are PWM only. They cannot control DC fans. For DC fan control, I think your choices are Aquaero...

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 16:06

Thanks for the info. If I'm not mistaking, can anyone confirm, quadro or Octo don't have ability to control fans via voltage, that's what I have been doing with Aquaero. All my cables are mixed 3 pin and 4 pin and splitters are also mixed so for me to redo everything to be PWM compliant...no way and I like the "Power Control" function

Mittwoch, 16. August 2023, 00:03

Aquaero 6XT

@ AC rep. I was considering another aquuaero 6XT, but on aquacomputer website there is no listing and also unavailable at PerformancePC and everywhere else where they used to sell them. Has 6XT been discontinued? Thanks

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 01:18

Its been several hours and so far, at least problems I have reported (lag and random crashes) have been fixed. I don't want to jinx it, but X71 seem to work even smoother then previous X69 which is surprising Keep in mind I run only Aquaero's 6XT's no other AC hardware so whether other issues are fixed I cant comment on that, but so far great fix. If anything changes I will report back. Thanks

Montag, 14. August 2023, 19:15

So far X71 is OK, no lag and actually it feels snappier then even X69, that is great so this has been fixed, at least it seems that way for now, we will give a little time. I will report back if anything changes. Thank you

Montag, 14. August 2023, 04:41

Zitat von »B3L13V3R« Zitat von »Dundys« X70 shouldn't have been released and now you stock with it, until they fix the issues which are quite few, but apparently to "some" " none existent" Yeah, it needs a little more polish and QC. But I'm not having any other issues. I don't run an Octo, which seems to be one of the more troubled user bases. I'm sure they're looking at it... EDIT: After working on a few other parts in my loop, the AQS service disconnects randomly from the software. AQS crashe...

Sonntag, 13. August 2023, 20:16

X70 shouldn't have been released and now you stock with it, until they fix the issues which are quite few, but apparently to "some" " none existent"

Samstag, 12. August 2023, 20:49

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Dundys« I never understood why they wouldn't have ability to revert to previous versions of aquasuite. I understand perhaps dropping support for older OS, but in case of issues like this one, why wait for fix when it could be as easy as either downloading desire version or in someway reverting to at least previous working version. At the moment I went back to X69 and its so noticeably snappier, lets hope they will fix this without any of us being guinea pig One ...

Samstag, 12. August 2023, 20:23

I never understood why they wouldn't have ability to revert to previous versions of aquasuite. I understand perhaps dropping support for older OS, but in case of issues like this one, why wait for fix when it could be as easy as either downloading desire version or in someway reverting to at least previous working version. At the moment I went back to X69 and its so noticeably snappier, lets hope they will fix this without any of us being guinea pig

Freitag, 11. August 2023, 23:38

I just went back to X69 and comparing to X70 its night and day. There is literally no lag whatsoever and in fact it feels like my system overall is snappier and no, its not psychological mindset thing.

Freitag, 11. August 2023, 22:01

I share your input with aquasuite lagging and now, at least in my case with fans ramping up when tagging between fans in menu is another weird thing. I like the new GUI improvements as well, but aquasuite X70 needs fixing. Its not the first time that aquasuite has been released with issues that aren't being acknowledged.

Freitag, 11. August 2023, 21:46

There is another weird thing that I just notice. While I'm toggling in "Fan Settings "menu with my mouse between fans , just like Speedy-VI video shows, my fans are ramping up, which was not happening before. Going back to X69 until X70 is fixed

Freitag, 11. August 2023, 21:12

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Dundys« Reinstalled aquasuite from scratch and 2 things have slightly change in positive direction. 1. It seems the crashes stooped, at least for now and 2. The sluggishness has improved a bit, its more manageable, but its still there and In my humble opinion I still think some tweaks are needed. X.70 is sluggish on my system too. Windows 10 ver 22H2 Build 19045.3324, R9-5950X, RTX 3080 w/ driver v536.99 (latest). I just downloaded and installed windowsdesktop-r...

Freitag, 11. August 2023, 19:31

Reinstalled aquasuite from scratch and 2 things have slightly change in positive direction. 1. It seems the crashes stooped, at least for now and 2. The sluggishness has improved a bit, its more manageable, but its still there and In my humble opinion I still think some tweaks are needed. Update again: Some of you might agree that aquasuite had behaved strangely from time to time. Sometimes It needed few reboots and even shutting PC downs unplugging PSU and plugging back in and restarting.This X...

Freitag, 11. August 2023, 15:32

Zitat von »sebastian« In the last few days, some Net updates have been rolled out. Make sure that all Windows Update are installed. Important: Update your GPU drivers. Everything is up to date. Latest NET. and drivers, still I went back this morning to X69 and aquasuite runs nice...X70 sluggish Even adjusting range voltage to my fan curve by increments using the up/down arrow I had to go slow, otherwise adding as usually with mouse click would be delayed and if I go try snappier click, it would...

Freitag, 11. August 2023, 07:47

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »realmmoto« I did a clean install of the new update .70 Aquasuite and started to setup my different sensors to the profiles, Make sure that the profiles in the device are set correctly. So change the profile in the device and then change the settings. Then save the profile settings. Then test the profiles, i.e. switch whether everything works correctly. If this works, you can connect the profiles with the global playground settings. Zitat von »Dundys« Not only X7...

Freitag, 11. August 2023, 04:51

RE: AQS X.70 Froze but seems fine after restarting

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I just posted this in the German forum by mistake. I am reposting here. Apologies for the duplicate post. I usually wait a few days before updating Aquasuite so I can keep an eye out for problems being reported on this forum. Today I decided to just do it so I updated to X.70. Wow - The GUI changes look really nice. Everything seemed to be working fine until Aquasuite froze on me. I had just opened Data log - Analyze data and added 3 data sources to the graph. Then I click...

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2023, 21:34

Sorry my mistake. deleted

Montag, 27. März 2023, 18:51

Zitat von »kemist1117« Zitat von »Dundys« I know this might sound D, but sometimes aquasuite is weird. Reboot few times even shut down your PC and unplug PSU hit power button to drain remaining power then plug it back on and try This worked, thanks!

Montag, 27. März 2023, 17:34

I know this might sound D, but sometimes aquasuite is weird. Reboot few times even shut down your PC and unplug PSU hit power button to drain remaining power then plug it back on and try

Samstag, 25. März 2023, 16:53

YAh I have tested # of times when with fast start up ON and Off and how and what is loaded. Few times with fast start up ON after shouting windows down then powering back on, some apps didn't close totally and would act strange upon boot, but there where only few times when that happen. I have disabled fast start up long time ago, no need with today's fast drives, but this time, because my 2 win 10 on different drives are on one PC I left it enabled + fast drive, that combination not working as ...

Samstag, 25. März 2023, 16:30

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Zitat Few additional tests and I found very weird cause of it What was the cause? Sorry for late response. As I mentioned, Its weird issue and I cant even pin point which driver(s) or windows services causing it, but here is the fix at least for now. I have 2 identical Win10 Pro installs, but one is on Samsung 860 Pro Sata 3 and the other on FIrecuda 530 2TB. The 860 is my test windows so I only switch boot via Bios. Firecuda 530 is crazy fast at loading OS, much faste...

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 15:02

I am a bit surprised that no one had suggestions, so Its fair to assume that no one is dealing with similar issue, but Its working now. Few additional tests and I found very weird cause of it, but it works now.

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 06:04

I guess I spoke to soon, issue reacquired again, but I think I might have found it something else that might be the culprit. Once I am sure I will report back.

Mittwoch, 22. März 2023, 23:05

I don't know if that did it, but so far, for now seems that disabling windows fast start up fixed it. Also I left services start delay to default 5 seconds.

Mittwoch, 22. März 2023, 20:43

This only started happening after updating to X67. Fresh install of both, windows 10 and aquasuite, reinstalled both windows and aquasuite # of times, but randomly I'm keep getting this msg." Firmware Update Available" but in fact there isn't any [attach]10175[/attach] If I put my PC to sleep which I do most times, upon waking up all its works fine, It only happens after turning PC off and then powering back ON. It shows "service is installed. Service is running", but some of the fans that suppo...

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 19:30

Thanks

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 18:10

Since earlier releases of (X52 or X55 I don't quite remember) I have been saving my profiles settings and importing every time new version is released. Is there any negative effect of doing that, especially I'm curious with the latest X67 that uses runtime 7 and if its better to set curves and create everything from scratch again, although, everything seem to work as it should after importing my old settings. Thanks

Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023, 01:46

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Dundys« What is with aquasuite X66 stuck as (Insider) for weeks now AQS X.60 had the big update to .NET 7.0 runtime environment. X.60 and every version since has been an Insider Edition. The Bug Report Thread they started with X.65 (since pulled) is still active on the German Forum. Maybe they are still tweaking the migration to .NET 7.0. It is unusual because the 10 releases prior to X.60 were all NOT Insider Editions. . Thanks for the info, didn't think abut t...

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2023, 19:09

What is with aquasuite X66 stuck as (Insider) for weeks now

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 17:38

Taking Front Display of 6XT

I appreciate your help, thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 03:58

Thank you InfoSeeker! Will I be able to import my old settings as far is fan curves or would I have to go and set them from scratch. Also, because XT will becoming LT will that change anything with my license for aquasuite as I did renewed few months ago. Thanks

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 01:47

I'm not sure if this was cover anywhere in this forum, with my luck probably, but I will still ask anyways and hope to get some info from maybe someone who either did what I'm hoping to do or who knows whether I can or not do it without losing the functionality. Atm. My PC case is big enough to accommodate front bay accessories in which I have installed auqaero 6XT and controls only fans. Soon I'm moving to smaller case that wont be able to accommodate my XT and since I never use display, I'm wo...