• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Samstag, 29. Oktober 2016, 00:25

Forenbeitrag von: »meezits«

Aquero 6 XT Setup - I need help.

awp63, thanks for everything you helped me a lot in hooking this up. Currently, I'm running the computer, the fan controller is registering. all three channels. However, the pump, d5 base, and flow control are not being detected by USB So I tried to USB, restart, tried one device at a time. Nothing shows up in aquasuite. USB and Aquabus do not work at the same time either. There is no manual on how to properly set this up. There is a red light on the aquero 6 next to aqua bus high frequency. Any...

Montag, 24. Oktober 2016, 01:22

Thanks for the reply, So 1 splitty9 is one channel? And you use all the same fans on one channel. I would like to keep positive pressure in my case but no too much, I just want air being forced out and limits on the dust considerably. So controlling 2 rad fans against the other 4 rad fans might prove difficult. If I have great cooling by keeping one channel lower than the other it might keep down on noise and still maintain a positive pressure. And aqua suite i haven't even seen it yet. Feels li...

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2016, 22:19

Hello again, I had a quick question on my issue. I bought two spliity9 and one hubby. The confusion I have is the splitty9 has one output to the a query and 9 other slots. Can I have 3 channels when I plug all fans independently? Or do I need to split the before I connect? I have 4 fans as channel 1, 3 as channel 2, and 1 fan as channel 3. If I plug all 8 in the board do they all work as one or can I use software to split the channels up? Thanks!

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2016, 01:26

Res with d5 base leaking! please help

For anyone looking at this, dont worry. I'm an idiot. I didnt put the g1/4 stop on the "out" side and it was leaking back up and out the back. All fixed now

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 23:42

Res with d5 base leaking! please help

Hello everyone, I just went to leak test my computer and all the liquid, not too much only because I just started filling started leaking out the back on the res. There;s a little slot where the liquid comes right out. I looked at all the product pages and there definitely isn't a seal or gasket that goes out the back of there. Can someone help me please. http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2924 You'll notice a little slit on the bottom, that's where its coming out at. And here i...

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016, 21:05

Okay so if I need to use all of them 4 pin will work with them all and I will not use usb? none of them need 4 pin and also usb too. I'm going to a supply place locally and they are the last in my area. I'm going to pick up 4pin fan cables (assuming they are the same as aquabus) and maybe they'll carry a usb hub, then i'll just keep the 3pin and use usb instead. and for the d5 base, anything to note?

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016, 19:50

Zitat von »apw63« Zitat I really need help now with 4pin vs 3 pin aquabus. I was reading about it and nothing is straight forward but I do believe the 4th wire powers devices. I do not believe I need the 4th pin on any of the devices as of right now. And they didn't send any 4pin along -- just a 3 pin for each. If you want Aquaero/Aquaero aquasuite control. All devices must be connected by either USB and 3 pin or 4 pin. I have never used the AC D5 with USB pump. That being said. I'm very confid...

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016, 05:58

Zitat von »apw63« Zitat Is it necessary to have both plugged in at the same time once you've assigned them? No Zitat I do believe there is an arrow on one of the sides with the red wire; not sure if that'll help I do believe the arrow is pin 1. Just be sure to match the colors to the code on the Aquaero and MPS devices. Zitat Since I'm short on time and waiting for shipping Y Connectors - I can solder and sleeve 4 into one. I don't believe there is any issue with that. Just be careful the littl...

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016, 01:58

Splitty9 looks awesome, I wish I would have seen this before it would've saved me a few hours of Splitting 4 fans and 2 fans and now splitting 4 aquabus cables. I guess maybe when I update to 1080ti's i'll maybe look at this to limit all the garbage in my case.

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016, 01:22

Zitat von »apw63« Zitat von »meezits« Thanks for responding! So basically I can use USB and Aquabus at the same time? Yes you can have them connected at the same time. To configure or calibrate the MPS devices. They must be under USB control. For the MPS devices to report to the Aquaero they need to be connected by aquabus. If you want the pump to show and be controlled by the Aquaero an on the Aquaero aquasuite pumps tab. Then they must be set to aquabus. The same goes for level and flow devic...

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2016, 20:39

Thanks for responding! So basically I can use USB and Aquabus at the same time? I'm reading on other posts I might brick or damage the parts if I do so. To be safe should I disconnect USB? Oddly enough, when I ordered the products I was short wires, screws, and o-rings. (they replaced the screws and O rings) I have 4 USB, 3 Aquabus cords, and 6 temp cords. Can I plug in VIA usb a few at a time or they all need to be connected at the same time. After plugging in the Aquero I will only have 2 aqua...

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2016, 07:09

Hello everyone! I've been spending a decent amount the past few days reading. I've been working on a custom build for a month or so now. and I'm getting to all the aqua computer components and I wanted this done by Thursday but I am so ignorant and I apologize. I installed my radiators with 4 fans and 2 fans using a slitter for only one RPM line for one of the fans to limit on channels and have all the rest in that channel connect voltages to the aquero 6 xt. I have the following products: AQ Re...

Montag, 14. März 2016, 15:06

D5 pump

I thought someone might say that :/, I didn't get an gasket, nor did I even get screws in the box to clamp the ring down. I had to buy m4x12mm somewhere local.

Samstag, 12. März 2016, 19:51

D5 pump

Hello! I've used a d5 pump before but it had a compression thread to tighten to the reservoir. On my aqualis base, the d5 just is held in place with screws and a aluminium plate. What worries me in the d5 pump just moves free inside (spins very easily) and I feel like that's not correct. If there suppose to be a gasket that's tight? Thanks a lot everyone! Kyle