• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 120.

Montag, 22. April 2024, 04:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Methodical«

Aquaero troubleshooting: connect all devices to same cable

Zitat von »Mike817« Zitat von »Mike817« Thanks. That's exactly the kind of information I was hoping to get. Based on your experience though, I think I'm going to have to play it by ear regarding the USB connections. May I ask what MB you're using? I'm in the earliest planning stages of this build, and still haven't even decided on a MB, although I'm pretty certain I'll be going with the top Zen5 APU, once it comes out - hopefully later this year. Based on the features of the X670E MB's, If I we...

Samstag, 6. April 2024, 21:03

Aquaero troubleshooting: connect all devices to same cable

I have a molex cable to power the AQ6 and sata to power the 2 pumps (i.e. different power cables) and 4 devices connected via USB and have had no issues that you speak of. The 2 pumps, Octo and Highflow 2s (2x) are connected to the AQ6. I interpret the AQ manual as referring to the "main PSU power cable" because each aquabus device use different power connections (i.e. molex or sata) so there is no way you can connect aquabus devices with different connection requirements on the same power cable...

Samstag, 6. April 2024, 20:47

PWM sv DC

Question. Can you create a fan curve using DC voltage or is it just set and forget?

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 22:27

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Dundys« Zitat von »Bartdude« Every time there's an update I get this problem so I edit the service tab to make it restart and then it starts every time And that usually works (stop/start the service) but the problem is not only after update, it happens randomly when you not aware of and when your hardware temps goes up to the roof and fan(s) or pump(s) aren't aware that is the problem with service not working properly. I'll keep this in mind if any of those things start happening.

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 12:52

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. Has the fix ever been addressed in the past updates? This only happened when I updated to new firmware.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2024, 03:54

Aquasuite running in safe mode?

Hello. I get the message below when I open AQ Suite and click on the AQ6 tab. "The background service failed to start several times. The service is currently running in safe mode." When I click on "change settings" I get the message below. What is happening? I'd appreciate any help correcting the issue. Thanks...Al [attach]10802[/attach]

Mittwoch, 3. April 2024, 03:44

Missing O-Ring

Email them directly. You should get a faster response.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2024, 03:06

I do not want to make a mistake. translations don't help

Did you get the new pump? How did it work out?

Dienstag, 26. März 2024, 13:19

Zitat von »DeDog« normal temperatures are very low. 40 45°C. if oc is down...default bios...temperatures under load are 85-90 °C...everything is ok, but I use just over half the power. It only reaches 105 degrees at maximum overclock and under load with absorption of around 320-330 watts. I want to understand if the double pump is needed or a single pump is enough to overclock to 330 watts and keep it below a constant under 90 °C Are these temps with fans at low rpm and/or during benchmarking t...

Montag, 25. März 2024, 21:31

New Build Help

The Ultitube has an output that can be used for fans up to 25watts, but I bet all those fans would exceed this. Personally, I would go with either a Quadro or Octo fan controller, depending on any potential future needs. AQ also sells fan splitters but I am not familiar how you would integrate that into the AQ equipment (non-Aquaero) you have. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3830 https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3420 I highly doubt non-AQ pumps ...

Montag, 25. März 2024, 21:05

Check out this video. The CPU was overheating and when he removed the CPU he found the CPU was missing a good amount of thermal paste. Have you checked that? Jayz2cents also have a video out there where he shows the MB was causing high CPU temps by overvolting the CPU. Something worth checking out before throwing money at the problem. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WZz9P3an_SU In my opinion, there's probably something else going on with your setup causing the high temps that may need to be check...

Montag, 25. März 2024, 20:53

New D5 Next Pump noisy over 4400RPM

Darrecky, I have never used any of that pretty stuff in any of my water cooled systems. I even stay away from colored fluids. I simply use distilled water and Mayhem XT1 Nuke (10%). I try to keep it simple. I use this setup in both of my built PCs using AQ's water pumps (3x), including the Ultitube and have had no issues. I suggest trying distilled water and some sort of additive since you can't get their product. Just One Man's Opinion. Let the community know the disposition of this issue.

Samstag, 16. März 2024, 01:50

New D5 Next Pump noisy over 4400RPM

Curious to see what others think about this but If no air bubbles or air pockets remain then that doesn't sound good to me. However, I suggest you send this video clip directly to Aquacomputer (skip us middlemen) and let them direct you on what to do.

Sonntag, 10. März 2024, 17:01

Fan speed smoothing

Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you are trying to create a fan curve that ramps up the fans smoothly. If so, what AQ equipment do you have?

Freitag, 8. März 2024, 20:25

Having issues getting Aquero 6 pro to connect to two quadros

Did you assign them the appropriate code category. I tried to find the categories/codes in the manuals but they were not jumping off the page for me. Did you try that button "find aquabus devices" in the AQ6 aquabus tab? Update. I have the X4 and Octo connected to the AQ6. The X4 is assigned 112 as the Aquabus Hub and the Octo has no code.

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2024, 22:10

How to use D5 Next water temp data to setup fan curve in Octo

NVM. I found and ordered the High Flow 2. All is good. The fan curve is up and running.

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2024, 19:32

Zitat von »sebastian« Ok. Thanks Zitat von »Methodical« Why does the time zone affect downloading your software? When you have wrong Time zone settings and your displayed time is correct. The UTC Time (Time zone 0) is wrong. All time calculation based on the UTC time, not your local time.

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2024, 19:29

Hey Aquaman thanks for the reply. I am trying to use the Octo to control fan curve and not the D5 pump. I have no fans connected to the D5 Next. I need to use the D5 next water temperature data in the Octo to set up my fan curve. I have a feeling that I need to setup via the playground which I am not familiar with but there's an older thread out there on this. I will have to find it and use it for reference.

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2024, 18:22

Hello. I have a new build where I use the Ultitube 150 Pro and Octo (control all fans). I don't have a water temperature sensor connected via the Octo. I only have water temperature data via the D5 Next. I like to use the water temperature to control my fan curve. On my other build I connected the Octo to the AQ6 to do setups which was easy, however, I can't connect the Octo to the D5 Next like I did with the AQ6. I planned to install the High Flow 2 but no one had them in stock when I did my pu...

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2024, 07:11

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Methodical« it's set to the correct EST time looks like your local settings are wrong. check you settings with this command line: Quellcode 1 wmic TIMEZONE get * /value Zitat von »sebastian« Thanks. All is good and quiet. Somehow, the time zone was EST8 vs 5. Zitat von »sebastian« Question. Why does the time zone affect downloading your software? I had download quite a bit of software and they had no issue with the incorrect time zone setting.

Montag, 26. Februar 2024, 10:31

I just completed building a computer. I am using the AQ Ultitube 150 Pro and Quadro. When I try to download the AQ software I get the message below (can't load image here for some reason??????). I am not sure why it's saying my system time is different as it's set to the correct EST time. I am stuck trying to download the software. Can anyone help? I am stuck at 100% for everything. Thanks...Al Here's the message I get: Your system time differs by more than 5 minutes. Set your system time. Check...

Freitag, 16. Februar 2024, 22:52

Ultitube 150 multiport lid? The included tube doesn't fit

Zitat von »Marucins« If I may interject. I also thought it doesn't fit. I mean, how hard I tried, and nothing. But that wasn't true. I had to use a really significant force to get the tube into the hole. Even the person commenting on that suggested to me - I didn't use enough force. That was true. To fit into the second hole, I had to use even more force. https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-fo…ir-tube-problem I saw your post and question before I posted my thread. This was not the case for me...

Freitag, 16. Februar 2024, 22:49

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »Methodical« I still have not received a response. ...which is not true. You have received a reply with a tracking link for the replacement on Monday and I also replied again to your second mail from yesterday evening this morning. Check your spam folder. Zitat von »Shoggy« Yes, I did receive a response and they did send a replacement that fits. However, I was baffled because I never provided my name and address for the replacement part to anyone at AQ. And, the rep...

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2024, 05:47

It is a push fit. The opening in the cap has an o-ring similar to any water cooling fitting. I figured out the size. I found some hard tubing from an old built and tried it and it fits. It's 12mm OD. I placed an order for some clear 12mm OD tube. They replied to my email on Thursday, February 1st and said that the tube needs to be replaced and that was it. I sent 2 follow up emails asking what's the next step or, at the minimum, if they could at least provide the dimensions of the tube and I wou...

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2024, 05:41

Vote

Yet, that is the winner. That is the shirt I chose.

Dienstag, 6. Februar 2024, 04:42

Does anyone know the size of the acrylic tube for the ultitbue? I am getting no help from Aquacomputer. Thanks...

Freitag, 2. Februar 2024, 20:33

Vote

Cool. I voted. Are they making AC shirts for AC?

Freitag, 2. Februar 2024, 20:23

High Flow Next in USA

Glad you told your contact about the ship 3-7 days concern. Hopefully, one day, they address it. But until then, I can order it directly from the source myself. I don't need a middle man to do that. Plus, I know whether it's in stock or not. After my experience with them, unless it's in stock, really in stock, I just order directly from Aquacomputer and the prices are sometimes cheaper, which equalizes the shipping cost and they ship fast. I received my order directly from Aquacomputer before I ...

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024, 08:22

Ultitube 100 not air tight

I just did a leak test on my Ultitube today and it did not hold pressure. I figured it may be because of that membrane. Searched and this confirmed my thoughts. Cool. Note: You can pressure test but you have to tape the small hole on the top.

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024, 08:10

Trying to figure out a solution to run dual loops on the Aquaero 6 PRO

I have a dual loop and 2 of everything, but one Octo. I use the Aquabus X4 to make the connections to run both loops. That way I can control and read everything via the Aquaero. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3775 (don't know why I can't add linkable link)

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024, 07:49

High Flow Next in USA

Yeah, don't fall for that MMM "in stock" ships in 3-7 game. It's more like 2-4 weeks. I found that out the hard way. I cancelled my order and ordered directly from Aquacomputer and the product arrived within 4-5 days from Germany. The prices were cheaper and shipping wasn't too bad because I ordered a lot of stuff to make it worth the shipping cost. When I see that MMM language, I keep searching.

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024, 06:33

I have the multiport lid for the ultitube that includes an acrylic glass tube for one of the ports. The included tube does not fit the ports. Does anyone know the correct size tube for the port? I've contacted Aquacomputer in the past and never heard from them so I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling, but hope they get me the answer. I'll send an email, but in the mean time, I'd like try and find the correct tube size. #mce_temp_url# Thanks...Al

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2023, 03:51

Add an extra fan channel to Aquero 6.

And there's your dinner

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2023, 03:35

FrozenCPU is back in business!

Again. How many time is this store going to change hands?

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 03:09

Power Measurement

Curious. What is the purpose of monitoring pump power?

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 03:06

Can I add another Octo to connect a MoRa3?

Or a Hubby, if no additional USBs.

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 02:41

Add an extra fan channel to Aquero 6.

I don't think the low port is active anymore, if I recall. I use the Aquabus X4 on the AQ6 and connected the Octo (or Quadro with 4 fan channel support) via the X4 for my additional fans, pumps, flow meter etc. All hardware is controlled via the AQ6. You can also use the AC fan splitter. aquabus X4 for aquaero 5/6 (aquacomputer.de) OCTO fan controller for PWM fans (aquacomputer.de)

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 14:51

Aquareo 6...Curve Controllers

Thanks for the feedback Info. I was playing around with the curve controller and realized I can add multiple outputs within a curve controller. It looks like you can add 4-6 outputs within one curve controller and the curve controls all of the outputs. So, I added the GPU water pump within the same curve controller I use to control the fans for GPU water cooling. I did the same for the CPU. The pumps now ramp up based on my settings as the water temperature for those controllers rises.

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 05:36

Aquareo 6...Curve Controllers

Hey everyone. I have 4 curve controllers setup via the Aquaero controller tab. I want to setup a couple more curve controllers but it doesn't allow me to add any more curve controllers. Is 4 the maximum number of curve controllers allowed?

Freitag, 8. September 2023, 00:08

D5 pump with Aquabus (41093)

Off topic. I have 2 of these pumps. I wonder how many of these older pumps are still in use today now that the new units are on the market. Asaki, are you planning to use the older pump? They seem to work really nice. I can't hear them even at 100%.

Freitag, 7. Juli 2023, 09:39

D5 Next experiencing fan short circuit

OP, did you do the test that Sebastian suggested? If so, what was the result?

Freitag, 7. Juli 2023, 08:33

Octo suddenly unable to control a fan in any mode (runs at full speed)

Curious. Are you saying you can control the one fan on any of the Octo plugs but can't control the other fan (the fan that you have an issue with) on any of the Octo plugs?

Freitag, 23. Juni 2023, 10:14

Seeking advice on how to connect and a full AquaComputer setup featuring Octo, Leakshield, D5 Next, and Flow Sensor Next.

This thread should help you. Guides and Videos that help beginners Check, double check and recheck your order to make sure you have everything you need and then some, especially if you are ordering directly from Aquacomputer. It can get tricky. Get extra cables, reservoir filters, seals etc. as a backup since they are cheap. That is what I did because I can't find a lot of this stuff locally in the US. I noticed they got a lot of stuff back in stock.

Donnerstag, 6. April 2023, 17:20

Guides and Videos that help beginners

Zitat von »Remayz« for aircooling maybe. For watercooling, components temperature doesn't matter one bit. Yeah, I didn't think about it that way. Good point.

Donnerstag, 6. April 2023, 17:08

Guides and Videos that help beginners

Those are a couple nice options for fan curves. I may experiment with the GPU hot spot. Do you use one of these for your fan curve? Btw, what is the easiest way to move the dots (points) on the graphs? I use my mouse and that can be real finicky. Is there another easier/smoother way to move the dots (points) on the graphs?

Dienstag, 4. April 2023, 03:06

D5 next pump moisture detected

Just a thought. If you have a leak detector pump check to see if there's a leak in the system to confirm leak alarm. I don't own a leak detector and can't offer any other solution, but someone who does or know about the leak detector should chime in at some point.

Samstag, 1. April 2023, 03:43

new owner of high flow next/ coolant usage

Zitat von »Remayz« they don't list all those physical characteristics, only the constituents. Here it's <90% ethylene glycol and <8% DI water. the missing % is their secret sauce so there's no saying what it does to conductivity already. Oddly enough they sell that one as a concentrate but the end product is a glycol mixture like the DP ultra. And as for the conductivity, it will be highly variable because it will mostly depend on the quality of the water you will dilute it into, how much water...

Freitag, 31. März 2023, 08:16

new owner of high flow next/ coolant usage

How is Mayhems XT-1 Nuke with the High Flow Next? Below is a link to the datasheet, but I can't find the information about the conductivity value. Perhaps one of you can glean/decipher this information from the datasheet. I just don't see it.http://assets.watercool.de/pdf/Xt1.pdf