• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 24. März 2016, 23:08

Forenbeitrag von: »Velmahr«

Aquaero 5 NOT Connecting to Computer/Recognized by Aquasuite

My BIOS says that the internal USB's are enabled.

Donnerstag, 24. März 2016, 22:47

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »drop4205« hopefully you didnt fry the aquaero usb . I power down psu and unplug from wall disconnect the usb cable reseat it and plug psu and turn back on. If that doesnt help go into bios and make sure usbs are enabled. The plug caught me off to as it is backwards from the usb cable that comes from the front of my case +1 I also hope you didn't fry anything either. Make sure you plug the USB cable to the USB header on the MB correctly. When doing these thing...

Donnerstag, 24. März 2016, 13:35

I just recently got done building my water cooling computer, and I had everything connected to the aquaero except the USB. I have 3 radiators, (two 2x120mm EK Vardur, one 1x80mm Noise blocker), a pump (swiftech mcp35x (not power, just flow control via 4-pin)), and some LED's. The aquaero worked great when I booted up the pc, all fans spun, LED's worked, etc., but when I tried to plug in the USB cable from the aquaero into my internal usb header on my mobo, I went in the aquasuite and it didn't "...