Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 20. November 2017, 21:08

Forenbeitrag von: »bas66«

aquaero5 XT can i use it

how can de pwm pomp work on asus motherboard

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 16:06

help with aquero 6xt d5 pomp

I am new with aquero and wan,t to no if i can connect 2 alphacool D5 pomps power from psu and pwm on channel 4 pwm is it possible need a special splitter wat is the different and sorry for my engels i am dutch i use a motherboard asus with pwm for pomp i wan,t nothing to my board and i think the flow and temp all the possible and if y must buy 2 new pomps greetings Bas

Freitag, 1. April 2016, 10:48

aquaero5 XT mijne nachvrage arbeit das das mit 2 Alphacool D5 pump und 8x pwm fan,s

Asus hero 8 intel core i7 6700k 32gb kingston ddr4 2666mhz Gutter tag mijne Duits is nicht so good ich bin aus Holland mijne nachfrage ich kann eine Aquaero 5 XT verwendung mit 2 x Alphacool D5 pwm pump ??? arbeit das gemeinsam mit Aquaero 5 XT der pump von alphacool der fan,s pwm ist geine problem signal uber der asus pwm signal und strom von psu 4 x120 mm fan corsair pwm high pressure fan on pwm splitter power on psu ? 4x 120 mm fan phobya pwm splitter fuctioneert auch on dc strom power on psu...

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 15:21

aquaero5 XT can i use it

I don,t think dat you understand my question wil the Aquaero 5 xt work with the fan,s and the 2 d5 pomps that is the question there is one pwm manager i need it for the pomps wil the fan,s all to getter work on the aquaero 5 XT 8x pwm fan 4x 3pin fan and 2 x D5 alphacool pwm pomp

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 11:27

aquaero5 XT can i use it

Hello i can buy a aquaero 5 XT for gif me for the bad engels i am from holland. Bastiaan is my name Motherboard asus maximus hero 8. With 2x D5 alphacool pwm pumps Case core x9 with 3x 480 mm radiators I have 4 x corsair pwm fans i use with a pwm splitter to the psu they won,t work on 3pin with the pwm splitter can,t change to dc control I have 4x phobya pwm, but they wil work also on dc control all so on a pwm splitter on de psu On the mother board signal only i can change my header to dc ore p...