• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 27. April 2016, 06:54

Forenbeitrag von: »Ttp202016«

HELP Aquaero 6 xt + power adjusts + d5 pumps + farbwerk initial setup

will give that a go. While were at it do u know anything of setting up the remote power on function? was wanting to use the aq6 remote to power on/off the pc but didnt see much about doing so in the manual.

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 19:50

Zitat It sounds like the cables are the culprit. Im using the 3pin supplied aquabus cables not 4 pin aquabus. I was under the impression a 4pin wasnt needed for the devices in question since they have molex power supplies. I have 4 usb headers on my motherboard i may just use them that way. Ive gotten the bluetooth farbwerk to function correctly so far. Zitat Is it possible to link 2 power adjusts via 3 pin aquabus? Or a 4pin is required for this as well?

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 08:22

none of my devices are showing up through aquabus. i connected via usb to a d5 pump set id did the same for a power adjust disconnected usb then connect a6xt bia usb then connect both devices via 3pin ab cable to 4pin ab splitter and then to the high side of the a6xt.

Montag, 25. April 2016, 23:54

RE: RE: HELP Aquaero 6 xt + power adjusts + d5 pumps + farbwerk initial setup

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Can i do this if i want the power adjusts to control the pumps? Or is it low sidemof the aquaero only? Zitat von »Ttp202016«

Montag, 25. April 2016, 20:14

Hello all thanks for lookong in advance as i know this is probably a subject that had been addressed many times. So straight to it. I have an aquaero 6 xt, 2 power adjust 3's, 2 d5 pumps with usb and a farbwerk. Im having a hard time understanding the correct configuration of these to be able to control through aquasuite/aquero aquabus. Ive connected the a6xt to the motherboard via usb, the same with the d5 pumps and power adjust. I assigned a address to the pump and then removed the usb and con...