• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 03:26

Forenbeitrag von: »hwellen«

No flow reading from MPS 400 - SOLVED

The cables arrived this afternoon and I replaced them with no changes in performance. Once I had a flow rate reading for a short while but lost it again when I switched from the Information Pages tab to another tab. Mind you, I just switched between tabs without making any changes in any setting at all. Then I decided to change the display units from Liters/Minute to Liters/Hour. (I figured that this was the standard flow unit in the software, so why not.) Up popped the flow rate at approximatel...

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016, 02:58

No flow reading from MPS 400

On question I failed to answer. The 0.0 reading is showing up on the USB tab, the Aquaero flow tab, the information pages desktop display, and on the Aquareo 6 device display

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016, 02:48

no flow reading from MPS 400

Thanks to both of you for your replies. I am still unable to fix anything. I have gotten 0.0 flow readings since yesterday noon. I also thought that my flow may be below the minimum 80 l/hr because I run my pump pretty slow at less than 2000 RPM (37%), so I ran the pump speed up to 3000 RPM with still no flow reading. I followed the instructions and installed a straight filling before and after the MPS 400. I think not having the straight run before and after would give an inaccurate flow readin...

Montag, 23. Mai 2016, 22:05

Just some additional information and another question. Yesterday and today my MPS 400 has been up and down three different times - all without any action on my part other than waking the PC or start/stop Aquasuite. I would estimate that in two days it has worked about 30% of the time. My question is, what is the correct installed orientation of the MPS 400?

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 01:40

I am having hell trying to make my new MPS 400 Flow and Aquaero 6 PRO work to give me a flow reading. I don't need extreme accuracy, but 0.0 l/min will not work. I know I have flow as the pump is showing 1962 RPM. The Aquacomputer manual is of little help as the documentation/instructions are terrible and totally inadequate. I read every thread I could find on the Internet and set everything up as instructed. I have both USB and 4-wire Aquabus connected. The MPS 400 shows as a tab in the left pa...