• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016, 15:18

Forenbeitrag von: »servercookie«

Aquacomputer Aquastream Ultimate alarm problems

Yeah there are still quite a bit of bubbles in the tubing and especiall in the GPU blocks, i have been shaving and moving the case for hours but the GPU blocks still got pleanty of air bubbles. After shacking it for half a day and leaving the pumps run at different speeds with the case standing and laying down, i gave up. I am guessing the bubbles will work themself out after a bit ? When the computer is idling and i am using it normaly and not benchmarking it, the temps are pretty good. Around ...

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 23:11

Zitat von »sebastian« Connect the pump via USB and check your setup via aquasuite. Thanks for the advice, So this is what i did and managed to lower the water temp from 52c down to 47c 1: Front radiator is now pushing out air, top radiator is pushing air out, 2 fans on each rad....other then that no other fans are present. Fans are running at 1200 RMP right now With the pump running at max speed (6000) RPM it only manages 57-58 liters pr hour, so in terms of gallons that is extremly low flow, n...

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 18:40

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Yeah, you never specified what those other temps were. If they are water temps as sebastian said, those are extremely high. Hell, my tubing says it can only handle up to 65c in water temp. My water temps never go passed 38c-40c at the most. Hi, The tempratures i wrote about is what i see when i am in Windows 10 using GPU-Z and CPU-Z Other programs are also reporting the same temprature, i am not sure what the water temperatur is...but i will open the case while running ...

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 17:04

Just a side note, I have the pump running at 4000 rpm, getting 52liters pr hour, when setting it to max rpm of 5000 i only got 56 liters pr hour. So i used 4000 rpm, because there was alot less less at that speed The pump has no fans or sensors or usb connected to it, its running standalone at fixed 4000rpm My problem is the damn alarm going off when tempratures incraese to 60 c

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 16:58

Hi watercooling expert, i am having a weird problem with my brand new Aquacomputer Aquastream ultimate https://www.techbay.no/product.html/aqua…?category_id=75 My setup is : i7 5930k EK waterblock installed 2x 980ti EK waterblock installed Aquacomputer aquainlet pro 150ml 2x 240 radiators 60mm Using also Aqua computer liquide, green Please see attachment for pc setup, this picture was taking when i was trying to get all the bubbles out, its fully assembled now. [attach]5713[/attach] At idle the ...