• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 12. März 2019, 17:14

Forenbeitrag von: »BillLucas«

6XT screen removal.

Hey guys. Ive had my aquaero 6XT many years and its been fantastic. However these days with the large number of cases coming out sans-5.25 inch bays I was considering removing the screen portion to turn my XT into essentially a 6LT. which seems more economical than buying a 6LT and wasting the 6XT. I am competent hardware/disassembly wise. I was wondering if anyone has done this before? Does it effect the firmware/updating the firmware at all? Would any functions (apart from the obvious) be lost...

Montag, 29. August 2016, 13:25

Power adjust 3 status LED colour.

I know this sounds completely anal however I invested in the blue led front for my 6XT, the farbwerk below has a blue led. I am wondering what colour the power adjust (current revision) status led is. P.S now answered thanks to the German forum and a bit of Google translate. Blue it is! Thanks, Bill.

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2016, 01:32

Farbwerk via 4 pin aquabus.

Thanks for the assistance, in my haste to get the wiring done I unplugged the USB that I had been using, without thinking of setting changes which would have to occur first. I'll report back tomorrow and close the thread when resolved

Samstag, 23. Juli 2016, 18:45

Farbwerk via 4 pin aquabus.

Hello all, first post so be gentle. I have my farbwerk (non Bluetooth) hooked up to my 6XT using the aquabus connectors on my real time clock module. However without a USB plug I have no control over the unit, only the ability to send it sensor information that works. I was wondering if this is a intended feature or I'm not quite good enough on aquasuite to figure it out. I made a led controller in the 6XT controller page and assigned outputs correctly, but the controller simply doesn't respond....