• 20.04.2024, 06:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 26. August 2016, 01:06

Forenbeitrag von: »iscra«

Assembling watercooling - asking for help.

I know, no tap water! I filled everything with DP Ultra Blue, that's 3 years old. It stinks like hell, but so far so good. Kind of... glicol-like smell. I'm going to check it daily, and if anything goes sought, I'm switching to distilled water. I wired everything into molex adapter, so no Aquaero or poweradjust - pump works ok, this allowed me to save money. I managed to sell everything else, in bulk, and bought a SSD - two in fact, used 120GB and new 256GB. I'm fine with this amount of storage,...

Freitag, 19. August 2016, 18:50

Thank you for you insight! I have another set of questions now. Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat I verified that all parts are either nickel plated (blocks), or copper (radiator) inside - there shouldn't be any conflict, am I right? Correct, today's blocks/radiators are designed for minimal galvanic corrosion interaction. Great! Can I / Should I add silver coil to the loop? People add it, and that's one thing I can get cheaply - but I'm kinda worried, won't it react with nickel? Zitat von »InfoSeeke...

Donnerstag, 18. August 2016, 22:21

Hello! I'm completely new in regards to cooling computer parts, and I've come here to ask for help. Please bear with me, it's long post, but I'm not sure what's relevant, and what is not. Just recently I inherited assortment of computer parts from my brother, who decided to move away. I was able to assemble working computer from it, which consists of Core i5-2500, one GeForce 570, one GeForce 710 (the 570 has broken HDMI port and only one functional DVI, so I'm using it solely for video playback...