• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018, 16:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Ximenjia«

Corsair 1000D case

Hello to all, I am looking at this huge corsair 1000D case and i am wondering where i could install my aquaero 6 as there is no longer any 5.25" drive bay. What would you recommend ? where would you install it? Thanks for your kind assistance and expertise

Mittwoch, 7. September 2016, 16:42

Farbwerk Temperature sensors

ok thanks. Problem is that i deported the farbwerk outside of the case, i can't draw 4 sensors from aquaero. No problem, will try to find another solution (any way through AIDA64 as my farbwerk is on USB?)

Dienstag, 6. September 2016, 15:06

Strange Behavior of LCD screen

problem solved after full reinstall.

Dienstag, 6. September 2016, 15:04

Farbwerk Temperature sensors

I have installed 2 Farbwerk via aquabus, I can control the led strings from aquaero (it is also shown as connected to the aquaero), but the temperature sensors are not shown in the aquaero temperature sensors list (can check them via USB but i need to create a virtual sensor so it won't work) Can you tell me how to get the farbwerk sensors in the list or how to create virtual sensor from farbwerk sensors? Thanks

Freitag, 2. September 2016, 12:56

Strange Behavior of LCD screen

I would appreciate some help on the following issue. Just after formware update of my aquaero 6XT, the lcd screen is acting strangely, the screens are changing on their own (very fast changes for a few seconds) then stop on a random screen. I have removed the batteries on my remote controller (no change), i have removed all screens except one, i can still here the sound of screen changes and the screen flickers. Again, it lasts only a few seconds then everything back to normal. Could you help me...