• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-22 von insgesamt 22.

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2018, 11:57

Forenbeitrag von: »lovan6«

Aquacomputer D5 USB Aquabus not detected on new Aquasuite 2018-6

I tear down the whole loop several days ago. I disconnect the Molex to power the Aquaero. I started to fill the loop using my power supply. The moment I switched on the power supply with just the pumps connected, I can smell some smoke coming from the back of the case. Upon checking, its the Molex to SATA wire that I did use to power the Aquaero. The molex wire to sata was puchased from Ebay several years ago. The copper wire was so thin and it had only few copper and it melted. I plug the the A...

Samstag, 22. September 2018, 15:15

Aquacomputer D5 USB Aquabus not detected on new Aquasuite 2018-6

I noticed after a cold boot, Aquaero 6LT is beeping 6 times. I power off the system completely and decided to reset the Aquaero by using jumper pins 5.6.7.8. It ask me to download the current Aquasuite 2018-6. my backup config no longer load and decided to configure the Aquaero from scratch. Aquaero 6LT 2 D5 USB Aquabus in series EKWB dual top Farbwerk 3 splitty 9 for fans 1 splitty 9 set jumper to Aquabus Real time clock Hubby 7 MPS400 4 water sensor, 4 ambient sensors I plug all Aquacomputer U...

Freitag, 25. August 2017, 01:59

Aquaero 6 XT + Farbwerk - Problem

Check this thread read post 8455. http://www.overclock.net/t/1474470/ocn-a…wners-club/8450

Mittwoch, 23. August 2017, 02:17

RE: Aquaero Connections and Configurations

Zitat von »Seth008« 21 PWM fans Not all PWM fans work with the Aquaero. some fans does not have the Intel PWM specs. You need to determine what fans to use. Equipment: Aquaero 6XT <-- Water Cooled Aquaero 6LT 3 Power Adjust Modules 2 Farbwerk RGB AC Real Time Clock From what I have read it seems you can only hook up 4 Aquabus devices due to address constraints. My questions are: 1. Are the Tach (3pin) and Alarm (3pin) connections on the D5 pumps and Flow Meters meant to be connected to the Aqua...

Mittwoch, 23. August 2017, 01:03

Connecting to Aquabus PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!

The Aquaero is a niche market. You really need to do careful planning and research and it is not plugged and play as everybody thinks. Once you understand the concept you will never go without it. It takes some time to learn and patience is the key to success. Manual is pretty basic and Aquacomputer assumes you know what you are doing. Ask around for advice there are a lot of knowledgeable users in this forum.

Freitag, 18. August 2017, 04:39

Connecting to Aquabus PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!

"When I connect the HighFlow device via USB, then open up Aquasuite I see the device. - Problem: When I select device priority as Aquabus, then remove the USB cable and restart aquasuite the MPS HighFlow device is showing as disconnected and I no longer see it anywhere????????? I really mean absolutely no where almost as if my priority setting didn't save though I hit the save button.....When I go back to the Aquaero section of aquasuite and look at the "aquabus" tab I only see the RealTime Cloc...

Montag, 7. August 2017, 03:17

Help on Best Practices?

We need to determine the pumps you use on the D5 and DDC. Take a photo on the label of each pump. or check your receipt of purchase. There are several ways to control the pumps.

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2017, 02:27

Need opinion what is best to control Aquacomputer D5 PWM and USB/Aquabus

Zitat I like to use the 2 point controller. Based on the systems Air/water delta using a virtual sensor. I have it set to on at 5C and off at 4C. When the system is loaded the water temp rises over 5C and the pump goes straight to max setting. When the load stops the pump stays at max til the water cools to 4C and it stays below there while idling or normal non gaming loads. The pump effectively only runs at two speeds and I have them set to be the quietest low speed and quietest high speed. It...

Dienstag, 4. Juli 2017, 05:50

Question about connecting three Aquabus D5's to the Aquaero 6 LT. Please help!

Use Aquacomputer Splitty 9 with jumper on Aquabus. Use 4 pin Aquabus cable on each pump plug to Splitty 9 But you need the USB cable first to configure each pump to Aquabus. Plug the Splitty 9 to Aquaero High speed Aquabus. Use preset controller.

Montag, 5. Juni 2017, 12:04

Ok so it seems the best type to control pumps is to use preset controller which I can be able to do. Currently the AC D5 PWM pump I use is on Curve control.

Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017, 02:19

I have both Aquacomputer D5 PWM and a spare D5 USB/Aquabus. Currently I am using the D5 PWM on curve control using water/ambient. What is the best controllers for a PWM and USB/Aquabus pumps? Curve controller or preset? I have not installed the USB/Aquabus yet in my loop. I am kinda in between 2 pumps which one is better. I have a couple of HardwareLabs GTS in my loop and they are kinda restrictive. I need to decide which is a better type of pumps to use in dual series configuration. Should I bu...

Sonntag, 26. März 2017, 10:06

Aquacompter NOOB 1st buying questions(5LT vs. 6LT) and pump(VPP755 vs. Aquabus interface D5 varient)

Zitat von »reeson« Alphacool VPP755 You may want to check this link. http://www.overclock.net/t/1624192/alphacool-vpp755-noise

Montag, 13. März 2017, 04:18

Where do I meassure room temp?

The sample provided I use petg but works well using aquarium hose tube plug by 2 neoprene taken from an old mouse pad. i use 2 sensors on intake and set as average temperature. I run Prime 95 and unigine at the same time and ambient is steady even on heavy load and does not affect ambient temp rise. I saw the same concept on my airconditioning thermo control to read ambient temp near the evaporator.

Montag, 13. März 2017, 03:22

Where do I meassure room temp?

Check post by Jakusonfire post 619. http://www.overclock.net/t/1474470/ocn-a…0#post_22269081

Sonntag, 12. März 2017, 05:43

No pump on aquabus, only USB.

Did you check your power supply? try use a different one and observe.

Freitag, 10. März 2017, 04:41

Is there a way Aquacomputer can add more calibrated profiles on there MPS sensor?

I was able to set the MPS 400 sensor and EK D5 Gen 2 properly using InfoSeeker and GTXJackBauer advice. Many thanks to you guys. It took me several months to finally figure out on how the Aquaero and its peripheral to work. My current setup includes the following: Aquaero 6 LT MPS 400 Farbwerk with Aquacomouter IP67 RGB Splitty 9 Aquacomputer Hubby 7 8 Gentle Typhoon AP-15 Ek-Xtop Revo Dual D5 PWM Gen 2 pump 2 Aquacomputer Temp sensor G 1/4 Problems I encounter are the following: MPS 400 has err...

Donnerstag, 9. März 2017, 00:40

Is there a way Aquacomputer can add more calibrated profiles on there MPS sensor?

Zitat As long as the pumps get power from the PSU, you can get a PWM splitter cable for both pumps, something like this which plugs them both into one channel like I have done so they're both sync'd as you don't want one pump working harder than the other. Just make sure the channel is set to PWM as they aren't by default. I am currently using this type of pwm cable. https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cable-y-splitter-2-fan-pwm-10cm And its connected to my motherboard cpu pin header. My question is i...

Mittwoch, 8. März 2017, 23:49

Zitat If I read you post correctly, you have one EK D5 gen 2 pump controlled by the mobo CPU fan header, and one aquacomputer D5 USB pump controlled by an aquaero? I have 2 EK D5 pump pwm in series. I am just trying to differentiate an EK D5 Gen 2 as PWM on Aquacomputer Electronic variable speed. Zitat Where you may be best served is to remove the EK D5 PWM control from the CPU fan header and use an aquaero PWM port instead. Can these be done on EK D5 Gen 2 pump to set both pump desired speed, ...

Mittwoch, 8. März 2017, 12:34

Default profile at startup and some tips for installing RGB led strips with Farbwerk

I had the same experience with Farbwerk and the Aquacomputer wire. The solution I did was to take out the 4 metal fins and solder the RGB on the wire itself. Those clips does not hold well.

Mittwoch, 8. März 2017, 11:23

Thanks Infoseeker. Yes you are right its about my MPS400. Currently my flow is hovering between 75 LPH to 223 LPH at 3000 to 4800 rpm anything below 80 it does not give me a reading. I know for a fact that these sensor will not register below 80 LPH. but one thing really puzzles me is from a single EK D5 gen 2 and upgraded to dual series pump, there was no noticeable improvement. correct me if I am wrong but the way the sensor was design was a fix rpm on an Aquacomputer USB D5 which is set and f...

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 04:35

Just an idea if Aquacomputer can add more calibrated profiles on there MPS sensor? Since its only limited to 3 profiles why add more profiles into the sensor. Since Aquacomputer start charging for their Aquasuite, might as well sell calibrated profiles on different hose system. The sensor is nice but its half bake and in order to calibrate, user has to buy a flow meter which cost an average of $15 to $50. since some user will only use the flow meter once its a waste of money. Maybe charge like $...

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017, 11:48

I need Aquacomputer Customer Service for RMA in English

I bought a new Farbwerk from Performance Pc in the US and I need to contact Aquacomputer in Germany since Perfomance PC does not handle Warranty claim. I have not installed the Fabwerk from my PC yet and just bench test the unit with a spare power supply together with 4 IP67 rgb led and Farbwerk start to smoke. No USB nor Aquabus was installed yet just power the unit with a power supply. I decided not to install the unit to my pc because it might burn my rig. If anybody from the forum can help m...