• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2018, 00:44

Forenbeitrag von: »HellKnightHicks«

Aquaero 6 XT Windows 10 not Recognizing usb devices

Fellas im sorry ive had the header wire plugged in backwards the whole time...

Samstag, 16. Juni 2018, 00:42

When i plug an unplug the Aquaero an un-identified device with vendor id 0000 shows up and disappears. But not the ID you mentioned there.

Sonntag, 10. Juni 2018, 03:45

I just finished re-installing my operating system and it still doesn't recognize the unit.. what do i need to do?

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018, 15:44

Well the aquaero shows as an unrecognized device. as well as an unrecognized sensor. I installed the Suit software and it says I dont have a device that I can activate with. I dunno whats going on... Ive used it before and not had these issues. On a different OS of course. Any ideas?

Samstag, 26. Mai 2018, 05:45

Im running Windows 10 and my OS doesnt show that there are any drivers for the Aquaero 6 XT. I can unplug and re-plug it and it shows that the devices drop but they have no drivers. Ive installed the software suite located https://aquacomputer.de/downloads.html But it doesnt fix the problem.

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016, 23:38

Need to hook vpp655-pwm to aquero 6

I have this https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…fotm8sbs5v67jt8 and a smaller one...

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016, 22:34

Thanks for the quick responses. What other cables do I need? Not being from over there it costs extra to have stuff shipped. I have a 3 pin Relay adapter and a 2 Pin. I would like to be able to turn the computer on from the aquero.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 07:40

yes the aquabus cable for the flow meter 53068

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 06:48

Which Port The High or Low port? Also my flow meter didn't include the cable to go from it to the aquero... How do i go about getting one of those? Thanks for the response.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 05:07

yea its an alpha cool pump (ocool) Has the 4 pin with 2 wires and a molex connector to power the pump.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 03:51

Im new to this ordered a bunch of accessories and am trying to hook everything up. Im wondering if there isnt some sort of adapter to take the 4 pin down to a 2 to let the aquero control it... Can provide pictures of fittings if needed.