• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Sonntag, 20. April 2008, 20:07

Forenbeitrag von: »cypriobrit«

USB Poweradjust setup

Hey all. Im just about to set up 2 USB Poweradjusts to control my 2 laing ddc pumps. I think i have the USB, Power, Pump RPM connector set up properly but i wasnt sure about whether i need to add any jumpers? Can you adjust everything via the software anyway without using the jumpers? The only one i thought i might use was the de-aeration one to bleed the loop of air first. Can i deactivate it after though without having to remove the jumper manually? The other question i had was the speed signa...

Sonntag, 12. August 2007, 16:16

Re: Correct mount for Cuplex Di

a 6400 core duo.

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 19:51

Re: Correct mount for Cuplex Di

Thanks - but i meant the way you mount it in the motherboard. Should the inlet/outlet be above each other or side by side? There was some discussion about the positioning of the cores under the heat spreader of the CPU i think. Hope that is clearer.

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 03:11

Correct mount for Cuplex Di

I see there is a thread in the german watercooling forum about the correct way to mount your cuplex on a dual core CPU - could someone please translate the final outcome of what way to mount it? Google translator didnt help much! Thanks

Sonntag, 27. Mai 2007, 03:34

Re: new: cuplex xt di - double impact

Any dates for the 1/4" version? I am dying to get my hands on this.

Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2007, 02:33

Re: new: cuplex xt di - double impact

Any pics of the insides please?

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2007, 16:01

Re: Clarification needed on poweradjustUSB and Aqu

Zitat von »Shoggy« Welcome to the forum The pumps can not be controlled by temperature. There is also no way to connect the poweradjust to the aquaero. Thanks for clarifying that Shoggy.

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2007, 13:36

Clarification needed on poweradjustUSB and Aquaero

Hey guys. First post! Need some clarification on whether or not the USBPoweradjust can regulate my Laing DDC pumps automatically if integrated into Aquasquite via an Aquaero. On the product specs you state: [glow=blue,0,300]For the Laing pumps the followings features are integrated: - Characteristics for the speed are fully configurable - USB communication to the PC. - Comfortable software for the configuration of the poweradjust USB - Completely integrated into the software aquasuite [/glow] I ...