• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-22 von insgesamt 22.

Donnerstag, 2. November 2023, 13:35

Forenbeitrag von: »zerophase«

Add an extra fan channel to Aquero 6.

If I want to add another PWM fan group to my Aquero is the poweradjust the right add on? I'm just using it to run my Noctua NF-F12s cooling my ram. PWM fans. Just running two fans off of it. Should I pick up the heatsink too? I also have a High Flow Next connected. Do I need an Aquabus splitter cable to connect both devices to the Aquaero, or can I just use the other Aquabus low port?

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2023, 04:41

MPS 400 leaking.

I'm almost definitely out of the warranty for the MPS 400. I've noticed a very slow leak has formed around the screws. Tried tightening them and that did not help. Is there a custom o ring I can order for that part?

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 05:15

Building a Cryptominer. Need the most cost effective Aquero 6 that fits my needs.

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The control for all aquaero 6s is the same, the only difference is input buttons, remote, etc. The LT would be the most economical of the aquaero 6s. If you have a single loop it may be more effective to use an OCTO, as you have 8 PWM ports as apposed to 4 on an aquaero 6. If you have a double loop, it may take an OCTO per loop, as the OCTO only has one flow sensor input port. OCTO sounds about right. Just water cooling the cpu, and mobo. Have a cheap GPU with a passive h...

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 03:35

Building a Cryptominer. Need the most cost effective Aquero 6 that fits my needs.

The Aquero will be driving about 16 to 24 pwm fans. Mostly, Vardars, and some Noctua. They'll all be 120MM. I'll also have a dual pwm pump connected to it. Is there any reason for me to use an XT over a Pro? Would the LT be able to drive this with expansion kits?

Samstag, 7. Juli 2018, 03:19

NEW: aquasuite 2018

So after updating to 2018 I noticed the Farbwerk lost its old settings. Is there anyway to restore the old settings through a backup, or at least look at them through the old aquasuite?

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2018, 21:22

Aquasuite and specific services issues on x99

Zitat von »Shoggy« The aquasuite 2018 should be available in about two weeks and will contain tons of bugfixes. I recommend to wait for its release and then test it again. Likely that your problem will be gone with the new version. Is there going to be Linux support in 2018? While there are open sources solutions the maintenance is questionable, and I don't want to risk breaking the controller in order to get everything supported.

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 19:02

Corsair 1000D case

You could always just take the jump to a CaseLabs case. They have an adapter for mounting smaller 5.25 modules. At the lowest price point the SMA8 is only a bit more than the 1000D. If corsair has similar brackets in their case the CaseLabs adapter might work. http://www.caselabs-store.com/flex-bay-5…ce-mount-short/

Sonntag, 15. April 2018, 22:00

Anyway to add additional pwm headers?

Oh really. Didn't realize that feature was added. Guess I'll be picking up an LT. Would still be ideal if a new poweradjust with PWM support comes out.

Sonntag, 15. April 2018, 02:15

Anyway to add additional pwm headers?

Currently, I have all 4 pwm headers occupied. Two for the radiator fans, one for the case fans, and one for my pumps. Whenever NVidia comes out with their new graphics cards I'll be moving to a dual loop system. So in total I'll need five pwm headers to control everything separately. From my understanding I could slave another Aquaero, but won't be able to use pwm control for that. Is there a solution available for adding more pwms?

Sonntag, 8. April 2018, 05:21

Using temp sensor connected to mps flow 400 with aquaero controller.

Hey I'm just checking if it's possible to use a temp sensor connected to the mps flow 400 with a fan controller on the Aquaero 6? I can't seem to find that temp sensor in the list of inputs

Freitag, 23. März 2018, 21:17

mps flow 400 to diffuse or not to diffuse?

5 cm before and after the mps flow 400 I have EK fittings with 9 and 10 mm inner diameters. The rest of the loop is 13/19mm tubes. Would it be appropriate to use the diffuser plate with this setup? Would the unit stop reading accurately faster when using it with pastel coolant? By the way are there any calibration curves online for other fittings and tubes?

Freitag, 23. März 2018, 18:10

Does AQ 5 / 6 screen replacement fit XT?

Zitat von »Shoggy« No, this is an optional display cover for the aquaero 5/6 PRO. What is damaged? Just the cover or the display itself? Both are not available in the webshop but you can get them as spare part by sending an e-mail. Just the cover is damaged. The front of my Enthoo Primo popped off while draining the loop, damaging the cover in the process.

Freitag, 23. März 2018, 04:59

Does AQ 5 / 6 screen replacement fit XT?

I damaged the screen awhile back taking a gouge out of the screen. Would this fit the XT? https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3154

Freitag, 23. März 2018, 04:56

How am I supposed to connect the power connect to the Aquaero 6 xt?

I have one of the three pin relays and a power connect. Do I just cut the green wire, and attach it to the the relay? I'm guessing I will need a soldering iron. I'm also guessing I want to attach the 2 pin header to the motherboard. So, I also have a Silverstone remote with power and reset passthrough for turning the computer on, is there anyway to hook the PC case, AQ / AQ remote, and Silverstone remote up at once?

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 15:32

Aquaero with dual loop system

Might as well piggyback on this. I'm going to be doing something similar in a few months, and wanted to check if it's possible to get more than 4 pwm headers running in pwm mode. (2 pwm headers for each loop's fans, 2 for the pumps, and 1 for the case fans) Definitely need at least five headers, maybe more depending on the final build. In response to mpowerh, The low port is disabled in the latest firmware. You can just chain all of the aquabus devices together on the high port. I use an mps 400...

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 15:09

MPS 400 reporting flow rate of 0.

I recently flushed the system, so it might start working. That being said I'm still going to get a replacement just so I don't need to drain the loop in case the thing is dead. Going to run it through some Mayhems Blitz part 2. Is there anyway to mock test the device? Just to verify if it still works, without placing it in the loop. Overall, it took two years for the pastel coolant to kill the device. I'll still be using pastels in the future with it.

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 02:29

Will laying mps flow 400 on the bottom of the case cause any issues?

Previously I had my mps flow 400 suspended off the case bottom between a few fittings. Currently I'm in the process of removing some fittings for soft tubing; so, I'll be laying the sensor on the case bottom with the 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD tubing coming before and after for the required run length. Will there be any issues with just having the sensor laying on the floor of the case? (lowered accuracy, increased noise, increased leak risk, etc Also can I just plug the temperature sensor into the m...

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 02:22

Looks like it was an issue with pastel coolant clogging the sensor

Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017, 09:45

Isn't pure copper more thermal-conductive than .925 silver?

Copper is why the statue of liberty is green. Diamond would work, but too bad one company controls the world's supply.

Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017, 01:02

The MPS only shows a license for 2016. It looks like the issue can be fixed by reinstalling 2016, but I can't find that download anywhere. By the way, the configuration screen for the MPS 400 appears to have changed at some point during the 2017 release. Also if I drop the pump down from 3900 rpm to 1200 rpm, and click set current flow to 0 I start getting a current unscaled value of about 8, under the mps 400 calibration curve. Feels like automatic calibration isn't running when I put the shutd...

Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017, 00:41

I just noticed that my MPS 400 has stopped reporting a flow rate of any kind. I currently have it connected to through a usb and aquaero header. I've tried playing around with zeroing out the meter during standby, and have had no luck. I've had the meter for about 2 and a half years. Is there anyway to get the meter reporting flow again, or is it dead? Where can I find default calibrations to reset it to factor settings?

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 20:17

Aquasuite 2017

I just did the upgrade to 2017-1.3 from 2016, while retaining old settings. I can see my gauges on the desktop, but it's in liters per hour, everything is maxed, and I can't get the Aquasuite menu to open for adjusting settings. Update: Alright I shutdown for a few hours and tried getting the tray icon to open again. This time it opens fine. If you want any logs I can send those to you. I'm guessing it is an intermittent problem.