• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 12. Februar 2022, 12:50

Forenbeitrag von: »jeff7117«

Quadro software sensors stop responding

The latest Aquasuite update seems to have resolved this issue. Fingers crossed that this works long term.

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2022, 19:36

To update this thread, I am running the most up-to-date versions of both HWiNFO and Aquasuite, and I am running the paid version of HWiNFO. The only way I have been able to get around this issue is to disable HWiNFO and run the Aquasuite sensors only. I lose the Rainmeter gauges I am running that require HWiNFO but at this point it's either that, or have to constantly restart to get my fan control back in Aquasuite.

Sonntag, 6. Februar 2022, 15:48

I have fount that if I disable HWiNFO on startup, the problem goes away, so it's definitely a conflict between HWiNFO and Aquasuite. I can still run some of the sensors inside Aquasuite, but any time I load HWiNFO, after about 4 hours or so, the software gauges inside Aquasutie stop functioning, and I have to reboot to fix it. It's not been an issue until just this past week.

Freitag, 4. Februar 2022, 22:35

I am running a Quadro with a few software sensors using HWiNFO 64. After a few hours, the software sensors stop working and if I look in the Aquasuite software, it says "Sensor 3 ----". I have Shared memory support enabled on HWiNFO, and the USB selective suspend setting in the Power Options is disabled. Everything was working fine until this past week, but I can't track down any specific changes that have caused this to stop the software sensors from being read by Aquasuite. I can restart both ...

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2016, 00:13

Permanent error when downloading aquasuite.

I am having this same issue with installing Aquasuite. This is on a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. How can I get the installer to run?