• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-23 von insgesamt 23.

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2018, 23:57

Forenbeitrag von: »Revan654«

Fan not being recognized by Aquaero?

Zitat von »Garphoozl« Ah, OK. So I believe you're saying that by removing the Vardar Fan from the splitter it will engage the two Noctua fans. The problem is two types of fans on one splitter, so it can only run one type. At which point I'll just need to route the single Vardar directly to the Aquaero. However, I currently don't have a spare port on the Aquaero to do so... In my 4th fan header slot I have a number of 3mm single reservoir LEDs linked up to a 3 pin adapter. The LEDs have standard...

Freitag, 23. März 2018, 03:09

RE: Aquero 6 XT Screen Replacement?

Zitat von »kenjataimu« So the screen on my Aquacomputer Aquero 6 XT is malfunctioning: black lines and no backlight. Is there a procedure to replace it, or does Aquacomputer offer support for this issue? If it's still under warranty period. Just fill out the RMA on the main page. If the warranty is up, you will have to buy the screen replacement.

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 20:16

Aquasuite does not detect aquaero connected via USB HUB

Zitat von »Bartdude« Same reason as you guys, I didn't want to lose my case USB2 plugging in the Aquaero 6 XT so i got a Hubby7 and everything works fine. AQ6+PA3+MPS400 all plugged into to Hubby7 and all working in Aquasuite. I have both USB and Aquabus connected. I have an Asus Rog Maximus VII Formula+ I7-4790k (I know it's getting old but it's still relevant) The only other difference is I'm still running the previous version of the firmware 2017-3.1. I'll update it l8r and see if I have any...

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 19:41

aquaero 5 lt dead for no reason.

Zitat von »yevonxxx« hi all, just wanted to hear your point of view bout this, i had set up all good aquaero 5 lt and all was going perfect,fans,sensors and everything, while i was about to stick a temperature sensor to a pump with some insulating tape, was pushing the top of the sensor(so the part that read object temperature,NOT the connector that was ALREADY in place in its aquaero slot) and "dlin",i've heard the noise of an usb disconnection and aquaero itself shutted down,no red light,no f...

Donnerstag, 15. März 2018, 21:03

Zitat von »Undesirable« Pin alignment is the first thing I checked. USB works fine plugged into motherboard header without Hubby, doesn't work with Hubby. Pins are fine! 5 different people couldn't all get it wrong. I would check your motherboard manual to make sure it matching up correctly. Sometimes there soldered to the board upside down. If you willing I would grab one of these: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3388 to see if it powers up from one your USB front ports. Te...

Mittwoch, 14. März 2018, 02:39

Zitat von »XXL24H« But whay aquaero and vision, fabwork to, is not working thru hubby7 and Aq D5 pump works fine? Now i hawe 5 devices from AQ and not inaf interial usb heders . Each device uses different pins to send power and signal to all the devices. I'm guessing the pin alignment is wrong on one side of the cable going from device to hubby7. Also pin alignment could also be wrong on cable going from Hubby7 to the motherboard. Read the motherboard and make sure everything is matching up wit...

Freitag, 9. März 2018, 20:55

Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface (article no. 41093) - No longer on AC Shop?

a new version will be released, I just got word on it. It still about 3 to 5 months away though. It will not effect any RMA or such thing.

Montag, 26. Februar 2018, 21:35

Zitat von »Undesirable« This thread is more confirmation that the Aquero isn't detected with ASUS Crosshair VI & USB hubs. I have an older thread about it here: Aquaero 6 Not Detected with Hubby 7 The above thread includes the usage of an AquaComputer Hubby, so that appears to rule out the hub type making a difference. It is essential that some form of USB hub is used with the Crosshair VI, as it only has a single USB 2.0 header. So if the Aquaero is plugged in without a hub, you cannot have a ...

Montag, 26. Februar 2018, 21:11

RE: Where do i connect kryos next vision cable?

Zitat von »ProRules« Hey, i have cuplex kryos next with vision. There is a cable that comes out of the cpu block. Where do i connect it to on the motherboard? It's a five pin USB 2.0 cable, It can be connected to any of your USB 2.0 headers. It has to be connected with following wire colors BB--R. You can also use the Hubby7 if you need more USB 2.0 slots. You can also connect aquabus cable if you want as well.

Montag, 26. Februar 2018, 21:05

Red LED on Aquaero 6 Pro flashing

Zitat von »siliconart« Thank you for all you for all your help, unfortunately, there would be no way to return them, but I think I got them working ok now. Just needed to give it a bit more voltage to get it order the start stop function. But If I do need to get new fans, ill look into those Corsairs You could try something with resistors, I know someone got BeQuiet SW3 PWM working properly by adding resistors to the wiring. They used 1K resistors. That would be allot of soldering mind you. Mor...

Samstag, 24. Februar 2018, 20:41

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« I knew a bad batch of the older ones a while back were frying some peoples gear, even some AQ's I believe but thought they would have fixed any issues with the new redesig There were a few photos posted on Asus forums awhile back. I don't think NZXT hub was tested with all the voltage it can output.

Samstag, 24. Februar 2018, 03:02

Zitat von »siliconart« hmm ok, is there any way to overcome the Start-Stop function of the EK-Vardar EVO 120ER Black (2200rpm) https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-vardar-evo-120er-black ? As I have 32 of them that I need to control with the Aquaro and a bunch of Splitty9's. Without having them in front of me to actually test my self, I can't say for sure, It just might be one of the fans that just doesn't work correctly with AQ. Aqua-Computer had a big post about PWM fans and working with AQ over at O...

Samstag, 24. Februar 2018, 02:38

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Are you referring to their older gen. USB hub and not their newer redesigned ones? Regardless, I also agree on grabbing a HUBBY7 for all your needs. The new one, since they melted the housing of the USB hub.

Freitag, 23. Februar 2018, 21:24

Farbwerk does not show all color channels

Zitat von »rizosha« Hi! I bought one farbwerk and 3 RGB Led Strip. Farbwerk is connected by USB to motherboard and by aquabus to an aquaero 6 (no problem with that) and firmware is already updated. None of the 3 RGB LED Strip shows all the color channels. One of them shows only Blue and Green and the others only Blue channel. When I try to select (for example) only red color (100% R, 0% B, 0%G) the LED strip is off. How can I resolve this problem? Thanks in advance! First make sure the LED stri...

Freitag, 23. Februar 2018, 21:15

Zitat von »hawli« Hi, I'm using aquaero 6. As there's not enought usb ports in my mainboard (asus crosshair VI hero) I am using nzxt internat USB HUB. The aquaero is detected in devices manager but aquasuite does not detect it. It works when connected without usb hub. Every other devices are working fine when connected to hub. I'm thinking maybe that a software failure? Any ideas how to solve this? Make sure the cable is connected proper way on both sides(there are two ways of connecting the ca...

Freitag, 23. Februar 2018, 21:08

Zitat von »siliconart« I just received my Aquaero 6 Pro and I updated the firmware. Have connected USB and power to the Aquaero.The red LED next to Aquabus Hight keeps blinking. I am using a Splitty9 and all the fans are performing ver erradicly, none of them are staying a consistent speed. They are the EK Vardar 2200 RPM PWM Fans. The red LED is normal, as for fans certain fans do not work properly with the AQ6. BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 PWM is one I know for sure don't work correctly(I have full...

Montag, 21. August 2017, 18:13

RE: Is it possible to fry poweradjust 3 aquabus?

Zitat von »simplemods« my system is setup for 1 aq5 lt and 2 pa3 ultra connected via aquabus using aquabus y splitter. everything was working perfectly. had no issues setting them up. until one day while refilling the loop i accidentally took out the aquabus 3-pin cable instead of the pump cable from one of the pa3 to connect to an external pump PSU. i noticed the pa3 blue led turn on and quickly realized and put everything back to how it was. took out the right pump cable. finished refilling. ...

Montag, 15. Mai 2017, 23:59

RE: New: kryoM.2 evo - the next generation of M.2 SSD cooling

Zitat von »Shoggy« kryoM.2 evo The next generation of M.2 SSD cooling The water coolers from the older kryoM.2 adapter are compatible with the kryoM.2 evo - corresponding bundles will be presented in the next weeks. LEDs permanently onLEDs permanently offLEDs are controlled by the activity of the SSD When will be seeing the Bundle for the waterblock & The Evo? I know it says weeks, It's already May & this was posted in March. I haven't seen any info on the bundles or what the waterblocks looks ...

Samstag, 1. April 2017, 20:43

New: kryoM.2 evo - the next generation of M.2 SSD cooling

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« won't match my build. Wish the bracket was black and the LEDs were color interchangeable since orange would completely throw my rig off. If this isn't possible than it should have went with a more universal color like Blue. That usually fits with most different colored themes. Can't help on the LED, You could always paint the bracket. That's what I did with all my silver brackets.

Montag, 13. März 2017, 15:01

Vision Touch Table Top Unit (Getting Mixed Answers from Aquacomputer on My Order)

Zitat von »baconinabun« Dah stress that's the main thing it takes a while because it's a bespoke item, not an off the shelf jobbie, I've got a CPU Block + res n pump coming it's taken a fair while(but i was prepared for that) but IMHO the wait is worth it for a quality item( i rub my hands), if you email them they should be able to give you updates but don't get arsy with them as these things are made to order these guys know what there doing and they are good at it, i take it that is why you b...

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 17:39

Vision Touch Table Top Unit (Getting Mixed Answers from Aquacomputer on My Order)

I placed an order awhile back which included some vision products. All my items are available to ship except for the table top unit. When I ask about the table top unit, I keep getting different answers. It's already way past the 21 days listed on the webstore. Also it seems only the matte version is hard to get ahold of, The Glossy version is easy to obtain from a number of online shops. Example of some of the replies I got: First E-Mail: They were having problems getting the parts. Second E-Ma...

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017, 01:24

New: VISION - Always everything in sight

Is their any stores stocking these items currentlyt? I haven't been able to find any stores who carry the items yet. Aqua-Computer Web store is currently sold out of everything I want (With an ETA of atlease a month).

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016, 01:20

Power Adjust 3 Ultra or Standard?

I'm a little confused between the two version. 1. Whats the difference between the Standard Edition vs Ultra Edition? 2. What version would be the best for me? I have aquaero 6 XT, a few aquacomputer D5 pumps with aquabus connections, Flow Meters, etc...)