• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 31. Dezember 2016, 12:17

Forenbeitrag von: »Daggi«

MPS 400 flow meter durability

Ordered new coolant and a new MPS 400 flow sensor today. I give it another go to see if it works

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 20:19

I got answers from Aqua Computer today regarding the three MPS 400 flowmeters which stopped working. Since I use Mayhems X1 coolant, it is the most likely cause for the sensors to stop working after a while. The reason is that the X1 coolant contains glycerol and membrane inside the sensor can not withstand it.

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 08:51

I have used the high flow sensor before but never had that much noise. I'll try to tune my pumps, maybe I can hit the sweet spot Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« I've been hearing that here and there hence why I went with the High Flow sensor. The rattling for me is only audible once I pass the 1.5 GPM threshold since I don't need to go that high. The sweet spot for all liquid loops when it comes to flow is 1.0-1.5 GPMs. I run my large loop at a 1.0 GPM at max for pump audible reasons but temps won't ch...

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 08:43

It would be great if someone could figure out what and why the problem occurs . The MPS sensor is great when it works. But it's way to expensive if you have buy a new sensor every 6 month to year..

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016, 16:39

Hi I have been a huge fan of the MPS 400 flow meter. But can someone tell my why they don't last for more than 6 month's to a year?? My third MPS 400 flow sensor has stopped working. Am I doing something wrong. I went with two of the USB high flow version in my new build but i really hate the rattling noise. So I would love to go back to the MPS400 flow meters, but i lost my faith in the durability of it