• 20.04.2024, 06:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2017, 23:50

Forenbeitrag von: »baconinabun«

Troubleshooting Aquastream XT: Blocked lines or broken pump?

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« If its on the output of the pump, it should be pushing it away unless you meant by the input. I would try tilling the case around to see if you can get these air pockets to the res. mine XT had problems a while back, i stripped it down to find the placcy rod inside was the problem, purchased a new rod and all was well. pain in the butt to sort it out, would i buy this product again, hell no more trouble than it is worth, D5s all the way

Mittwoch, 8. März 2017, 17:16

cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION 2011/2011-3

it arrived today, well happy

Samstag, 4. März 2017, 00:35

New: kryoM.2 - the solution for hot M.2 SSDs

Zitat von »Bytales« The Card doesnt have Raid, bu t the Point of the Card is not to offer Raid, but to offer the possibility of connecting more than one SSD to a PCI Slot, if there are more lanes available. For instance my Aquacomputer Card sits in a 16x 3.0 Slot, so 12 Lanes are wasted. With this Card i can add 3 more SSD. What do you Need raid for, when one SSD has 3500 mb/s read speads and 2500 mb/s write Speeds ? you need RAID so you can swing your dick a bit more

Samstag, 4. März 2017, 00:27

Vision Touch Table Top Unit (Getting Mixed Answers from Aquacomputer on My Order)

Dah stress that's the main thing it takes a while because it's a bespoke item, not an off the shelf jobbie, I've got a CPU Block + res n pump coming it's taken a fair while(but i was prepared for that) but IMHO the wait is worth it for a quality item( i rub my hands), if you email them they should be able to give you updates but don't get arsy with them as these things are made to order these guys know what there doing and they are good at it, i take it that is why you bought from them? i'm prol...

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 16:24

cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION 2011/2011-3

any ideas when the subject will be back in stock?