• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Samstag, 27. Oktober 2018, 17:20

Forenbeitrag von: »Seth008«

Fan Channels "Fan (x) Overcurrent"

Any help on this would be appreciated. Below is my issue: 13 EK Vardar 120 (2000 RPM) PWM fans spread out across all 4 of the Aquareo 6XT's fan channels. The specs on the fans say they draw no more than 2.16 watts of power (http://thermalbench.com/2015/06/29/ek-va…20er-120mm-fan/). For some reason when booting up my computer Aquareo will drop 1 or more of the fan channels with "Fan (x) Overcurrent" and all the fans on that channel/channels will stop. Below are some of my troubleshooting steps th...

Samstag, 23. Juni 2018, 17:11

Updated Aquasuite and Firmware no radio button for Aquabus control

I just updated to the latest version of Aquasuite 2017-3.2 and have updated all the firmware on my pumps and aquaero. At this point I had to go back in and reconfigure my devices for aquabus. Everything looks good, i.e. Windows 10 detects them as USB devices and Aquasuite recognizes them as USB/MPS devices. However, when attempting to got to MPS --> System --> Aquabus Configuration, I am able to see the device is recognized as "Aqua Computer D5 (41093), but there is no buttons below to select wh...

Dienstag, 5. September 2017, 01:17

Connecting to Aquabus PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!

I agree with what you are saying about AC's assumptions but with that being said assuming someone should know how to install and configure proprietary equipment inside proprietary software is as mentioned earlier a bad business model (at least for customer service). By that rationale imagine what would happen if automobile companies expected their customers should know how to tear down a combustion engine or weld an exhaust just because you bought/drive one of their vehicles? <-- rhetorical I hi...

Dienstag, 22. August 2017, 01:39

TY for responding when no one else bothered to. I figured out the issue and it was the fact that my pumps literally burned out the electronics. The mechanical pump itself was still working but all of the USB, Aqaubus, and temp were burned out. it took over 20 hours to disassemble and put new equipment in, but I managed to get it all setup and working. The very little documentation AquaComputer bothers to put out for folks is rather unnerving and I cannot even see where to submit a support ticket...

Donnerstag, 17. August 2017, 20:59

Hi, I am having a lot of trouble. Currently setting up a new build below are the aquabus parts I have purchased: Aquaero 6 xt AquaComputer HighFlow Sensor Realtime Clock AquaComputer D5 w/ USB & Aquabus interface Splitty9 x3 (2 for my radiator fans and 1 for aquabus devices) I am attempting to connect all this stuff together and nothing seem to be working properly: 1. When I connect the HighFlow device via USB, then open up Aquasuite I see the device. - Problem: When I select device priority as ...

Sonntag, 13. August 2017, 05:33

Aquaero Connections and Configurations

Hi, I have recently purchased a bunch of AquaComputer products. Below is what I need to hook up to the AC: 2 AquaComputer D5 USB/Aquabus Model 2 AquaComputer Flow Meters 6 In line temp sensors 21 PWM fans Equipment: Aquaero 6XT <-- Water Cooled Aquaero 6LT 3 Power Adjust Modules 2 Farbwerk RGB AC Real Time Clock From what I have read it seems you can only hook up 4 Aquabus devices due to address constraints. My questions are: 1. Are the Tach (3pin) and Alarm (3pin) connections on the D5 pumps an...

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 17:45

PWM Fan Splitters w/ Aquaero 6

Thanks for the quick response! I will just ensure I buy all of the same fan.

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2017, 22:45

AquaComputer D5 w/ USB and flow meter

Hi, I have the below D5 pump installed with the Aquaero 6 unit. I have connected the flow meter from the pumps connector to the back of the Aquaero in the correct location however I do not see any flow stats in Aquasuite. Do I need to purchase the actual flow meter from Aquacomputer? Below is the pump I am using: http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacompu…-interface.html I am wonder if the below device is also needed: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294 One would think you cou...

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2017, 22:40

PWM Fan Splitters w/ Aquaero 6

I am about to upgrade my watercooling setup to include more fans. I would still like to use the Aquaero 6 to control all of them. Is there a specific type of fan splitter needed for the Aquaero 6 or can I use something like: https://www.amazon.com/Phobya-4-Pin-Spli…WM+Fan+Splitter I would like to be able to control each individual fan and get stats like RPM on all of them. If the above will not work, then can someone please link to one that will? Any and all help is appreciated as I do not want ...