• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 14. Januar 2017, 20:03

Forenbeitrag von: »Nickie«

2016-5.3 setting "minimum power" and "Speed controlled" is working incorrectly

Thank you! Now I understand how it works [attach]5966[/attach] Zitat von »EnigmaG« This has always been this way. No, in 2012(13?) it works as on left picture

Samstag, 14. Januar 2017, 08:31

On previous firmware, nothing was changed when I set "minimum power/rmp" below current value. And after that, the current rmp/power can not be smaller than the minimum value. It works logically and I always enjoyed these settings. Now in new firmware I create controller with "preset value" and set power to 50% ( 6V ). The fan speed is 1135 rpm. When I set minimum power to 33% ( 4V ), the voltage grows from 6V to 8V ( from 1135 to 1417 rpm ) When I set minimum speed to 600 rpm, the rpm grows from...

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017, 21:55

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I am not sure I fully understand the issue, but let me make a couple comments. The curve controller you show appears to be working as you have it set it starts at 45C and the source is at 38C, so the controller is not active but you are seeing the 2.1V minimum set to the fan The minimum you are applying to the fan IS a minimum meaning the fan will not drop below that value but can run above itIs the system water cooled or air cooled? My system is air cooled. About your fi...

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017, 06:38

Does anyone has a such problem with "speed controlled" or set a "minimum power"?

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017, 13:52

I have an aquaero 5 PRO. The CPU fan and CPU software sensor (from aida) is assigned to "curve" controller. At the "Fans" page the CPU fan is adjusted to "hold minimum power" at 2.1V, and Speed controlled is set to 300 as minimum rpm. All worked ideally. After updating to aquasuite 2016-5.3, the CPU fan has increasing its rpm and its voltage increasing. After a few experiments with settings, I found that: 1. setting "minimum power" now is working incorrectly (even with clear checkbox "hold minim...