• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2021, 03:13

Forenbeitrag von: »JustinThyme«

AQUA OCTO Bricked? USB Device Not Recognized

Had it happen to me during software update and wasn't even prompted to unplug anything Just updated the software and it bricked. Be prepared with your proof of purchase etc. They were actually quick to respond to me. I didnt use contact us, I opened an RMA ticket. I got the automated response then a real response and they shipped out a new one the next day and had it in the US in two days. Mine happened on X23 I think, thats since been pulled.

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 07:00

Fitting sellection to enter a High Flow NEXT's IN port

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Heh, I think JasonMorris was taking a poke at me for asking a question when I had replied to a similar question earlier. My question was a bit rhetorical, the introductory post states the following: Zitat A minimum operation noise is achieved by an optimally calibrated bearing play at each sensor. In addition, the new sensors can be operated in any mounting position. Furthermore, the direction of flow is still not specified - this ensures an easy installation in any syste...

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 06:52

Reduce Water Pump RPMs

Its about the limitation that pump. Any lower and they may stall, All depends on the individual pumps and their PWM controllers, this one is strictly voltage. Some will go a little lower than others but 3000 is the minimum on the spec sheet for that pump. If you were to put it on a variac and dump the voltage too low it will vibrate clean out of your case and onto the patio right before it just plain stalls.

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 06:46

The Best Silent Pump

Im running a D5 Next and 4 primochill enhanced (yeah I know a lot but Im pushing through a MORA) Two pieces of advice Either get one that can be software controlled like the D5Next or PWM controlled. Secondly Offset them. Im running the Next at 100% and the other two in the case at 90% and 87% and similar on the ones mounted to the MORA serial top. Reason being is acoustic noise cancellation. Takes a little time dialing them in but when you nail it you can have high flow and the noise between pu...

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 02:10

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »JustinThyme« Obviously my OCTO is borked beyond repair, that's being dealt with separately. So I dig ot my quadro that will not take the flash. Unplug everything, direct usb connection with zero connected to USB other than the quardo, no fans plugged in to it. Says it flashed, service shuts down. tried rebooting, same outcome, power down and turn off power supply for 30 mins same outcome. it still comes back with the same firm ware saying it has to be updated to use with this version...

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021, 22:11

New: aquasuite X

Obviously my OCTO is borked beyond repair, that's being dealt with separately. So I dig ot my quadro that will not take the flash. Unplug everything, direct usb connection with zero connected to USB other than the quardo, no fans plugged in to it. Says it flashed, service shuts down. tried rebooting, same outcome, power down and turn off power supply for 30 mins same outcome. it still comes back with the same firm ware saying it has to be updated to use with this version. I have to tell you this...

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 05:23

OCTO DIED

After Jan 13 OCTO is now dead in the water. Won’t work at all connected to USB or standalone. Worked perfect before update.

Dienstag, 4. Februar 2020, 01:56

Aquaero 6 XT firmware

Bought a d5 Next pump. software revision crashed when I tried to set up D5 Next so updated software. Now Aquaero 6XT will not work and calls for firmware update. That was over an hour ago and I still have the same indication and its not working. The update for the D5 Next was very fast. this is doing nothing.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 16:35

aquasuite will not download

Download still doesnt work. Even tried connecting to Verizon mobile hotspot and AT&T mobile hotspot just to rule out my DMZd ASUS AC5300 router. Also tried direct connection to Verizon router with Ethernet cable. So basically 4 different connections with all AV and firewalls down and time/date syncing with US national atomic clock it would still not download. I was however able to move the application from the old OS installation. When I found that I could still launch it from the old drive that...

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 15:26

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »sebastian« I think your System Time/Date is wrong. This. Unless the atomic clock I use to sync everything is off. time.nst.gov is what Ive been using and continue to use for all my PCs and weekly check of my chronometers. You actually couldnt be any further from the truth. Im quite OCD about time being correct. http://www.time.gov/ If this clock is wrong a lot of people need to know about it other than me with a monitoring program that still fails to download...

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017, 15:59

I had to do a clean install of Win 10, downloaded the installer from the website. I launch the installer, it identifies my 6 pro, identifies version 2017-1.3 then..................................................wait for it................................................... Download failed, please try again later. The download has been failing for two days now. I have disabled AV, turned off firewall so anything that would cause this is on the hosted server not my machine. For someone to heavily...