• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 13:19

Forenbeitrag von: »Alexi«

Aquaero 5 PWM Fan control is not working

It's really strange but now all is working OK. I just removed display module and radiator to check fan header path, and now fan is controlling by PWM normally. I can't really understand why now it's working and why it wasn't earlier.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 10:35

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Yup, you're right. Sorry about that. IIRC, the first header can be converted to something else. Yes, first header can be used for flow meter.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 00:38

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« The AQ 5's only have the first header as PWM. The rest are voltage controlled. The AQ 6 on the other hand has all PWM headers. Yes, AQ 5 have only one fan header for PWM control, and it's Fan connector number 4, it's the only fan header with 4 pins, also in aquasuite soft I have possibility to select PWM control type only for 4th fan header. So I couldn't mix up .

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017, 23:45

Hello all, I have a problem with my Aquaero 5 XT when I'am trying to control fan by PWM. I connected my fan (Thermalright TY-147) to 4th aquaero fan connector and chose "PWM controled" setting on Fan page. But my fan is working on full speed and don't react on changing maximum power value, the RPM are always maximum. If I chose Power or Speed controlled fan is controlling perfect. There is a screenshot from aquasuite: [attach]5944[/attach] As you can see the Power is 60% but Rotation speed is 12...