• 16.04.2024, 22:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2023, 00:40

Forenbeitrag von: »Andrew LB«

OLED screen for Aquaero 6 - will it come?

I've been hoping for such a thing ever since i bought my Aquaero 5 and after 2229 days, 22 hours, and 9 minutes of run time, i've pretty much given up on such hopes. I highly doubt they'll release another Aquaero. It's obvious where things were going when they didn't grandfather in people who already had devices to continue getting software updates when they changed to a subscription type service for them considering how much these devices cost to begin with. It's like buying a new BMW and findi...

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 17:27

RE: RE: Aquaero kinda sorta feature request-OLED display

Zitat von »Undesirable« Zitat von »Railgun« I'm going to take a stab (and hope) that the next version of Aquaero will come with an OLED display instead of the current incarnation. Can we please make sure that the display itself is either a) a pixel match for the current display or b) don't rewrite the FW to a degree that it wouldn't/couldn't be backward compatible for the Aquaero 6? While there are filters available for the display, I'm at a sharp angle to it and, as it's LCD, it's very difficu...

Montag, 25. September 2017, 04:37

Aquasuite autostart in desktop mode?

Ahh! Finally it works! Thank you Shoggy! My only annoyance now is the desktop sensors shifting around on my right display when I change resolution for a game from 1920x1200 to 1920x1080 on the left display. The right display stays at 1920x1200 as it should, but the displayed information moves partially offscreen.

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017, 02:12

New: aquasuite 2017 licensing system

Ok. I just got the impression from the following statement that new aquacomputer products purchased at the point of this licensing change and more recent, receive Aquasuite 2017 and 2018. Much like people who bought products last year received 2016 and 2017. Zitat Customerswho purchase an AquaComputer product from today will receive a license key with the product or a product that already contains an electronic license key. These devices will bring a license for the 2017 and 2018 annual versions...

Samstag, 6. Mai 2017, 02:30

New: aquasuite 2017 licensing system

I'm a big confused. I purchased my Aquaero 5 LT on December 29th, 2016 from Performance-PCs and it arrived the first week of January, 2017. I installed it about a week later. The only version of aquasuite i've ever used is the 2017 version because that was the latest version when I setup the device. That being the case, why is my license only "Licensed up to aquasuite version 2017" according to my license manager? If I re-run the aquasuite setup program, I have one option only. Aquasuite 2017-1....

Samstag, 21. Januar 2017, 11:48

Cracked component while installing passive heatsink on Aquaero 6

... or recess the backside of the heatsink more to accommodate the capacitor.