• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2007, 11:05

Forenbeitrag von: »d3daim«

Re: AC Flow Meter..flow rates?

You find any alternatives? Should I try to enlarge the flow meter hole? I'm familiar with drill/tapping, I did it for the aquatube for 1/2" fittings..

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2007, 01:59

Great, I appreciate it. I just figured the AC flowmeter would be my only choice because I need the specialized output designed for an Aquaero.

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007, 01:36

I'm using a DangerDen Maze4 gpu block and a Swiftech Apogee cpu block.

Montag, 15. Januar 2007, 23:35

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Montag, 15. Januar 2007, 21:11

right..so the sensor http://www.sharkacomputers.com/aqcoflcoseca.html would probably be a bad to include in my loop. Damn.

Montag, 15. Januar 2007, 20:25

AC Flow Meter..flow rates?

I have the AC Flow Meter and I will be using 1/2" barbs with G1/4 BSPP threading. I just took a look inside the opening of the flow meter to see that it narrows DRASTICALLY. Wouldn't this have a terrible impact on my flow rate when included in my loop? -d3d

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2006, 07:05

Re: Just Got My Aquaero

I cant's seem to find these sample packs of Lee foil anywhere on the net.. Can anyone hook me up? Thanks.

Sonntag, 10. Dezember 2006, 14:08

Aha yes I know I just wanted to get another outlook on this, that's all. Yes, I am positive I will be doing this foil mod..I just need to find it on eBay. It's a pretty specialized little thing. heh

Sonntag, 10. Dezember 2006, 10:03

Yeah, I know that now. What can I do the lessen this effect or make it less visible?

Sonntag, 10. Dezember 2006, 07:02

Just Got My Aquaero

So I just bought my Aquaero, imported from Germany to the US, from Sharka Computer today. It performs just great and I am happy with it, except there seems to be this little "burn" mark from manufacturing on the glass (in the upper right) that surrounds the LCD When I look under the LCD's glass from the side, I can see this metal disk that's exactly underneath it: So what do you think..? I don't think I can be under warranty of Aqua Computers because I am in the US and I don't really feel like t...