• 20.04.2024, 06:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Donnerstag, 1. September 2022, 17:58

Forenbeitrag von: »tekgeek1205«

Is there an external control API at all.

REST ? (RESTful API)? MQTT? (Yeah I know I can publish, but I want to control LED and fan/pump speeds) RF/IR ? (If I buy the remote, is there enough function to control an Aquearo 6 LT without the screen, or do I need an aquaero 6 pro/xt with the screen to use the remote. I have a broadlink RM4 already tied in to my home automation, so I could copy the IR/RF an use it that way.) Any thoughts on how to control at the very least profile if not individual entities with some remote protocol. I would...

Montag, 24. April 2017, 03:33

Aquasuite wont install

Ended up finding a Windows build 1703 ISO and reinstalled. Everything's fine now. the update must have broken something.

Sonntag, 23. April 2017, 05:38

Aquasuite wont install

I was trying to fix the Windows Creator / RivaTuner bug. So i uninstalled to attempted a fresh install with default setting and now it wont install. It asks for permission and the does nothing. Same thing when I run as admin. Any suggestions? Windows Creator Build 1703 and freshly downloaded aquasuite_setup.exe (tried 2 downloads to eliminate that as a problem) PS I found shoggys post explaining how to fix it, after I broke it beyond his threads scope of information.

Sonntag, 2. April 2017, 23:09

Alphacool making aquasuite compliant Eheim Pump controller?

Hahaha, Thats what I thought. I had a hard time believing AC would give out there buss protocols.

Sonntag, 2. April 2017, 02:27

Alphacool making aquasuite compliant Eheim Pump controller?

Is this supported by Aquacomputer? Anyone use one before? http://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooling/p…edundant?c=6553

Samstag, 11. Februar 2017, 00:11

RPM From Aquabus Enabled D5 Pump. HWinfo Shared Memory Problem.

Im having the same problem with my Aquaero 6's Temp Sensors I get Sensor 4 but not the others.

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2017, 23:07

Fan channel over current alarm

compleatly removed, only things connected are the usb and power. I also tried a factory reset and firmware upgrade. Still channel 1 and 2 are dead. RMA from USA going to take a while, ERRR. I assume i have to pay the shipping both ways? i guess its time to fill out the forms.

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2017, 20:14

PS its an Aquaero 6LT

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2017, 20:12

So fan channel's 1 and 2 have decided to not to work. Channel 1 was powering 3 fans and only pulling .73A, and i checked that with a multimeter before putting them on the channel. Channel 2 was only powering one fan at .29A. Im not sure what happened. Ive now got nothing plugged in and cant get the over current error to clear. All the fans work on the motherboard headers in the same config as I ran them on the aquero. Is there something i need to do to reset them? Are they blown? Event Log.png