• 25.04.2024, 18:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 11. Februar 2017, 13:36

Forenbeitrag von: »ecob81«

RPM From Aquabus Enabled D5 Pump. HWinfo Shared Memory Problem.

Hi sebastian, infoseeker That makes sense it's useful to know that the Aquaero device is polled directly so it must be Aida64 and HWinfo that aren't picking them up from the Aquaero hardware for whatever reason. I'll get in touch with them both and see what they say. Thanks for the replies it's much appreciated.

Freitag, 10. Februar 2017, 17:16

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Since your problem appears to be with HWiNFO, you may get your best result by posting in that FORUM. Hi @InfoSeeker, It's definitely an aquasuite issue as the same thing occurs in Aida64. The info isn't making it into shared memory from aquasuite. Is there anything I can check with the Aquasuite config/data files?

Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2017, 23:43

Hi, I have a problem getting RPM value to go into shared memory from a 2nd D5 pump connected with aquabus. Everything is working properly in Aquasuite and both pump RPM's show up there but they aren't making their way into the shared memory. The labeling also looks a little messed up for the values that are present such as frequency's which you can see in the screen shots. Any ideas what I could try to get it to show up? Have tried re-installing aquasuite and connecting/disconnecting pump but no...

Dienstag, 7. Februar 2017, 01:37

No readouts from HWiNFO after firmware update

Hi, I'm getting a similar issue, some sensor info isn't going into shared memory from aquasuite and others are named incorrectly. Most noticeably Pump2 RPM but I think others are missing too.