• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 8. März 2017, 15:30

Forenbeitrag von: »willwrk4internet«

AQUAERO 5 XT questions, regarding LEDs

Thanks for your help, contay. Could you please provide a link to the LED strips and connectors that you purchased? I'd really like to know which ones are known to work with farbwerk. I think I am going to go with the Corsair Lighting node Pro for my LED lighting, because it will be easier in the end. There's also some cool low-cost stuff being done on the NeoPixel project. I'm a little bit disappointed with aquacomputer's LED offerings and with aquacomputer's responsiveness on this forum.

Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017, 00:31

Anyone have any ideas on this? If you can answer just one of my four questions I would really appreciate it

Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017, 00:29

Aquaero 5 and 6 Display Question

Actually I think the issue is not in going from a XT to an LT, the question is whether you can put an LT into an XT/Pro screen. The manual specifically says on p.12 that the LT models do not have infrared receivers. So unless that receiver is part of the LCD screen, I assume that functionality will be lost. Is anything else lost by doing that?

Montag, 13. Februar 2017, 23:29

Aquaero 5 and 6 Display Question

I would like to bump this question, because I too am very interested in this. I noticed in the manual it says that the LT models do not have infrared capabilities, but I don't really care about that. Otherwise, is it possible to install an Aquaero LT into the LCD display of an XT or PRO model?

Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2017, 01:15

Hello, I am fairly new to the aquacomputer world, but I have just purchased an Aquaero 5 XT, and I am hoping to switch all my PC customization over from the Corsair Link line of products. I have looked around the English forums here, and I haven't been able to find answers to my questions below. I realize that some jury-rigging might be necessary, but as I mentioned above, I am hoping to make my aquaero into the all-in-one solution for controlling fans and LEDs. Okay, here are my questions: 1) A...