• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 08:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Memories4Life«

Profile Switch

Zitat von »sebastian« At the moment this is not possible. Thank you for responding. Do you have a time frame as to when this is a feature you may add?

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 08:48

Profile Switch

Thank you for responding. Do you have a time frame as to when this is a feature you may add?

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 08:47

Profile Switch

Zitat von »wa3pnt« Zitat von »Memories4Life« Emailed tech support 5days and got nothing back. Zero response. Didnt think AC were this poor. wont be buying any of your products again. Trying to do something with a product that it was not designed to do is admirable, but bashing a product because it will not do it is going a bit too far. As to an Aquacomputer response to what you're trying to do, Aquacomputer monitors this thread religiously, and I'm sure would have responded had they had any usa...

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017, 09:20

Profile Switch

Emailed tech support 5days and got nothing back. Zero response. Didnt think AC were this poor. wont be buying any of your products again.

Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017, 13:46

Profile Switch

Does anyone know who the developer/s are? Do they vist these forums? or do i have to email tech support?

Freitag, 17. Februar 2017, 21:14

Profile Switch

Anyone?

Freitag, 17. Februar 2017, 10:31

Profile Switch

Does anyone know the list of all the command line switches used by the AquaCommandCmd.exe? I'm thinking the porofile switch can be achived via a bat file?

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017, 20:52

Profile Switch

Hi All, Just wanted to know if it is possible to have aquasuite profile switch when windows switches Power profile. Ie... If i change Windows Power from balanced to High performance can Aquasuite then change profile from P1 to P2? Thanks for any input.