• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 56.

Samstag, 29. August 2020, 05:23

Forenbeitrag von: »stingray«

aquaero temps

i wouldnt think these are whats used when controlling the temp of the actual aquaero when water cooling it. in older software all 4 couldnt be used

Samstag, 29. August 2020, 02:33

aquaero temps

17 views,,looks like im not the only one that dont know where to read the actual temp of the aquaero itself

Samstag, 29. August 2020, 00:29

aquaero temps

hi how do you determine the temp that the aquaero is running at? thx

Freitag, 26. Juni 2020, 16:53

the Octo can work for windows 7

Zitat von »sebastian« Software sensors (Octo, quadro, ...) dosent work with windows 7! sebastain,,,i spent 2 hours running curves last night using a curve controller,the only glitch i got was when the Aquasuite hung due to being over loaded, other controllers may not work but i use curves anyways

Freitag, 26. Juni 2020, 16:47

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Zitat von »stingray« sorry Taubenhaucher i do use internet ,,its dialup but its turbo supercharged Hey, great a supercharged botnet machine, because Windows 7 is no longer supported since 14 January 2020, keep it up......... is there a problem my preferring win 7?,and i resent calling my setup a botnet machine so kindly refrain from doing so

Freitag, 26. Juni 2020, 02:07

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »stingray« im sorry i was referring to win10 i want to use aquaero instead of the octo where as the octo only shows 4 sensors This screenshot shows a quadro, but it is the same for an octo: [attach]7618[/attach] select the 'Sensors tab under the octoselect one of the 'Soft.Sensors'click the '+' button to select a ;Data source'click on 'Data from Aqua Computer service'click on HWiNFO & select the sensor you wish to use for the octo.USB is required if you want to ...

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020, 22:32

im sorry i was referring to win10 i want to use aquaero instead of the octo where as the octo only shows 4 sensors

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020, 19:51

so how do i view aida 64 sensors in Octo or does that require the Aquabus connection? sorry Taubenhaucher i do use internet ,,its dialup but its turbo supercharged

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020, 14:58

Zitat von »mditsch« Zitat von »stingray« Zitat von »Stephan« .,,perhaps Octo makers should modify their product requirements to reflect this and grab the Win 7 users also.. that's not a question to "Octo makers". That's simply a result, because of Windows 7 is completly outdated and can't because of that fulfill the needed requierements for some funny possibilities. theres many more die hard win 7 users than you realize,and quite satisfied with it.

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020, 13:35

Zitat von »Stephan« You are right, it will work - but only partially. There are functions for example AMBIENTpx that are not available in Windows 7 - so you will not be able to use them. We decided to better not specify any compatibility to Win7 as the device will not completly work with it. thx for letting me know this however the makers devices like the Octo and others are losing revenue because there are users that would buy these Octos for the fan function alone ,i for one would waited on s...

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020, 06:17

ive been spending alot of time since i started this topic trying to figure out why my Octo runs in win7 when everyone even Octo says win 8 or higher is required to operate. ill just describe my setup in case others may want to try it. initially i had 2 raids running each a copy of win7 with a bios dual booting screen option,i installed win 10 on my primary boot option,got it up and running and installed aquasuite x and had to update the firmware in all of my devices,,however my octo wouldnt work...

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2020, 03:55

im still going thru several scenarios as to why its working,once i do ill post it

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020, 07:23

New: ULTITUBE D5 - elegant and silent

the only disadvantage i see depending the rad fan setup,its apt to restrict airflow or heat the res water needlessly otherwise a nice looking unit.

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020, 05:35

octo aquabus cable

Zitat von »stingray« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Depends on which 5 devices. If one is an MPS type sensor then yes, placing it on an aquabus connection would be a good match. But if you need more USB ports, you can always use one of THESE, particularly for aquacomputer devices which do not have heavy currentt draws. Also, if you have four USB 2.0 ports on your motherboard. the aquacomputer devices use a single 5 pin connector, so two devices could go onto a single 9 pin motherboard USB 2.0 header. i...

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020, 05:32

octo aquabus cable

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Depends on which 5 devices. If one is an MPS type sensor then yes, placing it on an aquabus connection would be a good match. But if you need more USB ports, you can always use one of THESE, particularly for aquacomputer devices which do not have heavy currentt draws. Also, if you have four USB 2.0 ports on your motherboard. the aquacomputer devices use a single 5 pin connector, so two devices could go onto a single 9 pin motherboard USB 2.0 header. ive wondered about the...

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020, 02:01

octo aquabus cable

you guys arent giving me any answers i want guess its time to switch to win10 in this build,got 7k in it another 100 bucks wont matter i have 4 usb ports on the m/b with 5 devices so ill still have to aquabus one right? appreciate everything guys

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020, 01:40

octo aquabus cable

i can get A aquabus cable instead cant i?

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020, 00:55

octo aquabus cable

actually neither of my farbwerks would show in aquasuite till i connected the aquabus cord

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020, 00:25

octo aquabus cable

no that doesnt show up in aquasuite i made sure to properly connect the usb cable when connected it showed octo devices being installed i dont see the octo in aquasuite devices tab i am running win 7 any other ideas? thx

Samstag, 20. Juni 2020, 20:24

octo aquabus cable

can anyone tell me why the Octo doesnt come with a aquabus cable,,most every user connects the octo to aquasuite software but it cant be done without this cable;from what i see this cable is out of stock[of course] unless someone knows where one is i can still use the Octo via usb but just wont show in aquasuite,,,is this correct? as usual any help is most appreciated. i went ahead and connected the Octo with usb minus aquabus connection and i thought it could be used via usb,,,,can it as i dont...

Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2020, 00:42

Alternatives to official "water"?

Zitat von »CoAff« just offering you an alternative Zitat von »stingray« why cant you just go to your local grocery store and get a gallon of distilled water? Yes, and?

Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2020, 00:17

Alternatives to official "water"?

why cant you just go to your local grocery store and get a gallon of distilled water?

Montag, 15. Juni 2020, 03:53

splitty connections

i just wish i knew why my A5 isnt working,pulled it out of a working computer but not now weird

Montag, 15. Juni 2020, 03:50

splitty connections

Zitat von »Tasky« Aqua Computer's own shop has them in stock, no? https://shop.aquacomputer.de/index.php?cPath=62_3906 yes they do 46 for the octo and 59 for shipping

Montag, 15. Juni 2020, 01:59

splitty connections

aquatung price is 49 plus 51 shipping cant do that,lol ill do one of these if where i buy from will be very long to stock em thx alot

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2020, 17:34

splitty connections

so only the quatro and octo are,,,which is out of stock everywhere

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2020, 15:22

splitty connections

does the splitty 4 connect to the Aquaero via Aquabus connection and show up in aquasuite software as 4 fan channels>? thx in advance

Montag, 8. Juni 2020, 05:08

software payment

who would i send pmt to in paypal?

Montag, 8. Juni 2020, 04:38

software payment

i applied for aquasuite license and it sent me a address in a email but no way to use a credit card how is it done? thx

Sonntag, 7. Juni 2020, 07:15

aquasuite for win 7

hi whats the newest aquasuite software that i can use with win7 Os? i purchased the license a while back if thats an issue i went to their website but its in german thx guys

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 19:59

koolance water level

good catch,i did post the single but do have the dual even tho i dont see how one would or could use both in a computer build,so its a go,ill use a temp circuit to control the koolance thx for all the help.

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 17:10

koolance water level

thx guys,i should have been more descriptive so i apologize,,the koolance description is below which hopefully should fill you in better. Koolance liquid dual level sensor with column float and two 2-pin connectors. Circuits are normally open until float reaches the middle (red connector) and bottom (white connector) of the metal column. Total length = 100mm. Nickel plated brass, G 1/4 BSPP threading. NOTE: SEN2-LVL100 has two magnetic reed open/close contact switches intended for signals in the...

Freitag, 22. Mai 2020, 21:38

koolance water level

does the aquaero 5 0r 6 have a place to connect a 2 pin koolance water level meter thx guys

Sonntag, 17. Mai 2020, 17:37

farbwerk led

great,thx guys

Sonntag, 17. Mai 2020, 06:52

farbwerk led

hi guys im looking to see if anyone knows the wiring of the farbwerk what id like to do is use one of the farbwerks 4pin channel to run a 2 or 3 pin led light does anyone know which posts id need to use thx

Freitag, 13. März 2020, 05:17

2 pin led lights

in my new build i have like 5 2 pin led lights that i want to use,what do you guys use to manage 2 pin leds? id prefer to control separately if possible i have a aquaero's and 2 farbwerks but dont see where this is possible. so how do you guys manage your 2 pin leds? thx

Dienstag, 25. Februar 2020, 04:18

aq 5/6 farbwerk question

whomever is kind enough to explain this connecting concept gets a big hug.

Montag, 24. Februar 2020, 04:20

aq 5/6 farbwerk question

ill be connecting an a5 an a6 and a farbwerk together must i only use the high aquabus to do this which will require a splitty or a 3 way cable or can i use the low aquabus to connect them thanks in advance guys

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 01:22

aquaero and rgb fan question

im pulling hardware from another build to make a new one,it has 2 farbwerks and 2 aquaeros in it ,,im impressed with aquaero which is why i wanted to use it,with corsair there always seems to be issues,least in the past it was does the icue run 12 fans?

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 01:05

im still in the thinking stage speaking of which if using the farbwerk ill lose some of the led sequences that the corsair software provides,,ill just have to explore it some more

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 00:50

i havent decided on which fans yet,im still trying to digest having to spend 500 just on fans,yes i should be able to only need 2 farbwerks

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 00:13

wait so i can run one fan on each farbwerk port so for 12 fans i just need another farbwerk

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020, 00:11

dang one problem solved and another cropps up,i have 2 farbwerks so with 12 fans ill have to find a brand with less leds

Samstag, 15. Februar 2020, 23:55

i think you just solved my concern i want to run fans from the aquero and use a farbwerk to run the leds,,since you say the leds have their own wire then doing it this way is possible,is this correct,if so this will have me going fan shopping.

Samstag, 15. Februar 2020, 23:38

when using the aquaero to control fans with leds,,how would i turn off the leds and just run fan speed? is there a seperate wire foe led control? tia

Freitag, 23. Juni 2017, 01:29

update question

i just bought a 2nd farbwerk to add to this build,does this require a license and if so whats the charge appreciate all the help. also i tossed the box it came with

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017, 19:32

update question

thx sebastan,while its still early,it also seemed to fix the lag issue and ui resets

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017, 03:06

update question

here it is,this is the only file offered in the dropdown menu

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017, 03:56

update question

when i go to the drop down in the setup,it only shows the version that i have to pay for,ive run this for over 2 years,i dont really need newer version but the popup is very disturbing.

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017, 16:00

update question

so how do i stop this annoying update popup?