• 18.04.2024, 06:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Samstag, 1. Juli 2023, 21:24

Forenbeitrag von: »zvonkorp«

Is ANY of the Aquaero devices fully compatible with the playground in aquasuite - i.e. how can a fan be linked to an input slider?

Neither the Aquaero 5 or the 6 i have in my computer have any option, on any of the pages, either in the aquaero settings, aquasuite settings or the playground settings to actually link any kind of input (slider, dial, etc) from the playground to any kind of actual fan channel, output, or controller anywhere that I can see. I've looked for at least 2 hours yesterday trying to figure out what kind of voodoo is required with which to be able to take ANY kind of input from the playground, add it to...

Donnerstag, 20. April 2023, 15:35

overview pages in aquasuite x.66

I guess my question is how do i link an input to an actual fan channel for example? What procedure is used to actually tie it together to where changing the slider or turning a knob will actually tell the output of that fan channel to increase or decrease accordignly? Zitat von »Remayz« The Inputs do this but with a lot more options to play with basically. You can add a slider for your fans to vary the speed instead of being a "one preset or the other" deal. Such slider basically offsets the ent...

Donnerstag, 20. April 2023, 00:02

Why does aquasuite constantly have open listening ports running as part of a service?...

because that's exactly what it seems like is going on here. Go figure, a thread I ask offering to pay a bounty for an older version of the software WITHOUT the spying gets deleted. What are they really trying to hide here? If they took the time to send DMCA takedown requests to every single website that was hosting a copy of the older aquasuite 2015 versions available for download on the entire internet (I have been looking for 2 years now for a version of 2015 aquasuite, and no website that use...

Dienstag, 11. April 2023, 03:27

New: aquasuite X

Maybe so but given how little of the sidebar is actually being utilized when the notification to update pops up, I feel that maybe adding some specific patch notes right then & there to fill some of that space up could only help the software, the users & the company as a whole. I am not alone when I say that if the announcement was made right then & there in the sidebar right where you get the notification in aquasuite that you can update, I would appreciate maybe some patch notes that also expl...

Montag, 10. April 2023, 01:28

New: aquasuite X

Nothing in that message says anything about a firmware update coming with the newest version, and it most certainly does NOT mention that the new version (for SOME devices, depending on their current firmware version) requires firmware update to use, and the fact that once upgraded a firmware cannot be downgraded is mentioned absolutely nowhere in this software. A customer who does not frequent these forums could easily (and I know because it happened to me as well) be pestered about an update w...

Dienstag, 28. März 2023, 13:24

I'm surprised it has not already been implemented, as that is something that would be an obvious feature of something like this to me. That being said, do you or does anyone else know what the sliders & knobs are for in the playground? What do they do? How do we make them control something? I can't seem to figure it out.

Dienstag, 28. März 2023, 03:17

I'm not sure if this is something that's a planned feature or has already been implemented and I just haven't found out about it, but what I'm looking to do is, on my overview pages, doesn't matter which one, I would like to have the usual gauges and animations, but also have like buttons that could switch a profile, or a slider, knob, whatever, to adjust fan speed right then and there IN the overview page without having to go diggling for the other device pages & leave the overview. It kind of ...

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2020, 11:12

Trying to install aquasuite with 6 devices simultaneously only applies license for one device

I have the following devices all connected at the same time when I first tried running the aquasuite setup which I believe completely screwed me over on the licenses, as I am only licensed now for up to aquasuite 2017 but everything else I read said it should have been more than that.... -Aquaero 5 XT -Aquaero 6 Pro -Poweradjust 3 -Poweradjust 3 -MPS Flow 400 -MPS Flow 400 Looks like it contacted the update server & registered all my devices at once, but only gave me one license upgrade to 2017 ...

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 13:53

How best to configure aquabus between nine devices

Currently approaching the final stage of my build & running into a bit of a roadblock, any insight on how best to proceed would be appreciated The devices I'm currently installing are all connected individually by USB cable to several USB hubs internally, two nzxt and one aquacomputer hubby. My question is regarding the aquabus configuration between the devices, as I'm not sure what I stand to gain as far as functionality if any at all with regard to their respective host devices Aquaero 6 Pro A...