• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 24. März 2017, 10:48

Forenbeitrag von: »movaxdx«

New build

Ok, thanks for the input! I definately want what's best - not least expensive. And time is money, 15 minutes of mixing isn't free..

Dienstag, 21. März 2017, 07:09

New build

Thanks! I'll take a look at the smaller radiators. And the smaller reservoirs, I'm just afraid they'll look silly in that huge case! Also, I was thinking of not filling them completely and using the "waterfall effect". Good to know I won't be needing watercooling for the SSD, I read up on the PCI structure of Ryzen/x370 yesterday and using the kryoM.2 card will probably degrade performance. I'll go google "silver coil" and "PT nuke" now.. BR, M

Sonntag, 19. März 2017, 16:07

New build

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I built my latest computer, but it's time to upgrade! Finally my Athlon gets to retire! This time around I thought I'd use a bit of watercooling. I haven't built a custom watercooling loop before so I thought I'd start by asking some questions. I hope there's someone here to answer! The system itself is going to be a Ryzen 1800X with an RX Vega on a Crosshair VI Hero. Looking at G.SKILL Flare X RAM and the 960 PRO 1TB SSD. It'll be living in a The Tower 900. ...