• 17.04.2024, 01:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 13:08

Forenbeitrag von: »huanghetv«

how to connect two or more device to AQ6 with aquabus?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Cannot tell from looking at the picture if that hub is OK or not. You need the wiring specs. Many fan controller hubs have the fan speed pin connected to only ONE port. This is done because the fan controller can only use one speed input. If that hub has all four pins from all four of the hub ports connected to the corresponding four pins of the female connector, it should work, otherwise probably not YES, the fan controller hubs have the fan speed pin connected to only O...

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 04:33

Zitat von »Shoggy« A splitter like our Splitty9 can be also used. I come from China ,cannot buy it from here, (I Interested in a lot of goods in your shop , but it can't buy for China.) the following is ok?

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 07:53

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Buy or make two of THESE, and daisy chain them. Or, if you are making them, you can make one that splits three ways. Be sure the aquabus address under the System tab for each MPS device is unique (12, 13, 14 or 15). [attach]6291[/attach] Can I use Fan HUB(Splitter)? just like 1to4? thx.

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 05:01

I have three aquabus device (D5, mps 200,mps100),the aq6 pro only one aquabus connector , how to connect my three device to AQ6 with aquabus? thx.

Dienstag, 2. Januar 2018, 09:52

A Bug with aquasuite 2017-3.2???

My Rador_Top four fans with the following control,theStartup temperature is 3.5℃,but when I poweron my computer,Sometimes normal and sometimes is not normal(DIFF_Top<3, but Fan running) (I are test for the first time poweron in every day)

Dienstag, 2. Januar 2018, 09:40

about aquaero 2017-3.2 Date and Time

hello, Can I add current date&Time to the page(overview page)?

Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017, 00:42

My water cooling with AQ6Pro

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Very nice. I have three questions: 1. is DIFF_Btm & DIFF_Top the temperature difference between the radiator out temps and the ambient room temp? 2. the pump speed seems fairly consistent (2715 to 2835 rpm) but the flow has a very wide range (135 to 279 l/h). What's up with that? 3. it looks like you have push/pull on your rad fans, but one side of both rads is running zero rpm. Is that not counter productive? A: 1. DIFF_Btm & DIFF_Top the temperature difference between t...

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017, 07:56

My water cooling with AQ6Pro

My water cooling with AQ6Pro MY computer CPU: i7 7770k VGA:MSI 1080Ti Display: LG 27UD69-W AQ:AQ6pro D5pump Flow ..... SSD: 960EVO 500GB ----------------------------------

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2017, 09:48

New: aquasuite 2017-3.2

Good,THX.

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017, 10:26

about aquabus cable

I see. Thanks.

Montag, 8. Mai 2017, 01:30

about aquabus cable

Good lucky everyone. I buy Product (No.: 93111) ,It has 3 pin,but AQ6、D5 Aquabus port have 4pin connector.then I have two question: 1)Can I use this 3pin cable(aquabus / RPM signal cable) connect AQ 6--D5 by aquabus? 2)Can I use 4pin fan extension cable to connect AQ 6--D5 by aquabus? ths.

Freitag, 28. April 2017, 01:50

How can display RPM?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The RPM port on the aquaero 6 Pro does NOT report fan RPM to the motherboard. The RPM port generates a fake RPM signal that can be set to zero by by an alarm condition. If the motherboard supports shutdown on CPU fan failure, then when an alarm condition causes the RPM signal to go to zero, the motherboard would shutdown. I am not aware of any mechanic where the aquaero can pass fan RPMs to the motherboard. If you wish to display fan RPMs, you can do so using the aquasuit...

Donnerstag, 27. April 2017, 15:00

How can display RPM?

hello, Now ,I move my four PWM fan to AQ 6 pro Fan1~4,and use the cable(93111) connect between AQ6:RPM----MB: CPU_Fan. I want to display the Fan 3 Speed in MB(ASUS) soft, How can I config in aquasuite 2017-1.3?

Sonntag, 16. April 2017, 11:39

What,s this means about Aquaero 6 PRO

Hello, My New Aquaero 6 PRO is very fine. But a red LED on the board always flash? The LED near the High Aquabus. (I only four fans connect to Fan 1~4) What,s this means? thanks!