• 16.04.2024, 11:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 4. August 2019, 06:53

Forenbeitrag von: »ryukinkou«

sensor readout failure occured after 3 or 4 hours of runing.

after 3 or 4 hours of running:</audio></audio> the "select data source" tab has the sensor readout with no problem. [attach]6962[/attach] but when i selected one of them as data source, it will show '---' in the sensors page. [attach]6963[/attach] plase help me. aquasuite is the latest version.

Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017, 05:58

AquaSuite Sensor API

yes, you can do this by using aquasuite plugin sdk provided by aquacomputer. https://github.com/aquacomputer/plugin_sdk for details: first, you need to decode your temperature data from source, then write into a text file( To keep providing latest information, you must to updating those numbers continuity). download plugin_sdk from github and unzip, you can see a demo named PluginImportDemo, open it using visual studio. in visual studio, you need to modify several places to make the program can ...

Donnerstag, 27. April 2017, 02:45

Cannot tracing Ryzen temperture from Aquaero 6 pro hardware monitor

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« If you do NOT have a USB connection to the motherboard, I believe there is NO way for the aquaero to communicate with the motherboard, or aquasuite. The aquaero will run the controllers loaded to it, but the controllers cannot be based on data not available to it (e.g. CPU temps). Your best bet is to control your fans on the delta between water temperature and ambient temperature. thank you for reply, you are right, I have a misunderstanding of how that function works. wi...

Dienstag, 25. April 2017, 15:10

Cannot tracing Ryzen temperture from Aquaero 6 pro hardware monitor

I know it can be traced according software monitor(like hwinfo64), but in my case I need to make Aquaero working in os independent way(even without usb connection). Does anyone help me with this situation please? There only have Usage numbers, but I dont think this value is suitable for control cooling system. cpu:ryzen 1700 motherboard: asus rog crosshair vi hero Thank you.