• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 04:46

Forenbeitrag von: »djicode«

Aqua-suite 17.2 Crash, "Aquasuite has stopped working"

What am I supposed to do? I've tried the 2016 version in the installer as well. Obviously Aquatuning has become more concerned with squeezing the lemon than supporting their long time supporters for years now. Its a sad day, time to put them to rest and move on to better solutions. I'm amazed at how well cpufan works using my onboard pwm along with some externally powered splitters. It's probably the way to go, can control through open source software in os and use minimal inexpensive hardware. ...

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 04:10

I've looked for an older version, I think I was running 2015 or maybe 2016 previously but no avail. I'm sitting here with 300-400$ of USD junk presently. Any help would be appreciated.

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 04:02

If I do not have any of my devices connected Aquasuite opens fine. It complains that no devices are connected when I try to register the program. If I do connect a device Aquasuite immediately crashes. The devices and aquasuite were not previously updated. Do I need to install an old version of Aquasuite and update the firmware on the devices? I mainly want it for controlling my case fans. I'm controlling my 12 radiator fans over the cpu pwm connector in the os.

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 03:45

If you dig a littler deeper and open debug you get an unhandled .net exception: Quellcode 1 System.TypeInitializationException was unhandledMessage: An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeInitializationException' occurred in System.Data.Entity.dllAdditional information: The type initializer for 'ExtentPlaceholderCreator' threw an exception. I do not have Riva or msi afterburner installed. I get this exception twice. Once as it initially crashes and then again after continuing. I'm running Wi...