• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020, 04:06

Forenbeitrag von: »jura11«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »jura11« Hi there I do play on my build but not as much, literally I play only occasionally when time allows abd games are usually older ones My loop consists from ASRock X99 WS, 5960x with 4.7GHz OC, 96GB of RAM(2113MHz), 4*GPUs setup(Asus RTX 2080Ti Strix with 2160MHz OC, GTX1080 with 2164MHz and GTX1080 with 2100MHz OC and 4th in loop is GTX1080Ti with 2113MHz OC), 4*360mm radiators plus MO-ra3 360mm, PSU is Superflower OCUK 8pack 2000W GPUs are not running i...

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 16:22

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »jura11« Hi guys I'm getting constant crashes with newer Aquasuite,usually its .NET Runtime errors,here are few of them {SNIP} Usually Aquasuite will runs something like for 1 or two hours and then will crash with above errors Thanks,Jura I don't suffer crashes every few hours, but I have occasional aquasuite crashes perhaps bi-weekly or monthly. There is a game I occasionally played which caused the aquasuite to crash 95% of the time when I ran it. But the aqua...

Sonntag, 24. Mai 2020, 21:16

Zitat von »Undesirable« Zitat von »jura11« Hi guys I'm getting constant crashes with newer Aquasuite,usually its .NET Runtime errors,here are few of them Are your RAM settings stable? Hi there I'm running 96GB of RAM at stock 2113MHz and they're rock stable, PC us used mainly for rendering and no issues with RAM, tried like stock without the XMP profile applied or XMP, with both no issues Hope this helps Thanks, Jura

Samstag, 23. Mai 2020, 14:29

Hi guys I'm getting constant crashes with newer Aquasuite,usually its .NET Runtime errors,here are few of them Application: aquasuite.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 00007FFFC361CBB2 (00007FFFC3440000) with exit code 80131506. Faulting application name: aquasuite.exe, version: 10.2.7443.28122, time stamp: 0x5ec28f95 Faulting module name: clr.dll, version: 4.8.3928.0, time stamp: 0x5d390139 Exception code...

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 18:15

Aquasuite and specific services issues on x99

Hi there If you have spare SSD,then install the Win10 and try again,I switched to Win10 although I didn't wanted but I switched,been on Win7 for quite long and no issues...I have never run to such issues on my build with Aquasuite there,regarding the AQ services,not sure if you need that run,as I'm running them and no issues,tried without AQ services for few days and no issues at all My PCH temperatures during the rendering are in 48C as max and that's after 6 hour rendering with 3*GPUs,tried fe...

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 00:28

Zitat von »Dundys« Zitat von »jura11« Hi there I'm on X99 right now for about 2-3 years and never have issues with X99 or anything like you are describing, there has been few issues with few boards which I used or built for friends My board is ASRock X99 Extreme6,5960X with 4.5Ghz OC, 96GB RAM and 3*GPUs(GTX1080Ti and GTX1080 and third GTX1080),3*1TB SSD, 7*4TB HDD,PC is running 24/7, previously have issues with boot and PC hanged on Windows boot up screen during the reboot as I'm running 10*SA...

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 22:34

Hi there I'm on X99 right now for about 2-3 years and never have issues with X99 or anything like you are describing, there has been few issues with few boards which I used or built for friends My board is ASRock X99 Extreme6,5960X with 4.5Ghz OC, 96GB RAM and 3*GPUs(GTX1080Ti and GTX1080 and third GTX1080),3*1TB SSD, 7*4TB HDD,PC is running 24/7, previously have issues with boot and PC hanged on Windows boot up screen during the reboot as I'm running 10*SATA or HDD hasn't been recognised but th...

Samstag, 3. Juni 2017, 01:03

MPS 400 calibration help

Hi guys Yesterday I drained the loop and cleaned the loop and then refilled loop with EK Ekolant EVO Clear,from start I've got some readings on Aquaero which has been promising and then again same issue,looks like flow starting to raise again,here is screenshot from log Thanks,Jura

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 17:17

MPS 400 calibration help

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Problem with the DIY fluids like distilled and a silver type biocide is, it doesn't sit well with EK's nickle and possibly others. I would just stick with a premix fluid and annual flush and refill with a new batch. I've at home EK CryoFuel which I planned to use and looks like I will be using this right now and will see if this does help and cleaning sensor not sure,I just don't want to do any damage to the sensor,will ask support if they can do that for me Thanks,Jura

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 15:49

MPS 400 calibration help

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Pastel fluids are a bad idea as they can stain and clog things up. It's quite possible your sensor is covered with this pastel fluid, hence why you're getting a bad reading. Pastel fluids to me are more for show rigs. For 24/7 usage, I"d recommend clear premix fluid like AC's ultra. If you want color, use colored tubing and LEDs. Hi there Thanks for reply Looks like I will be tearing down loop again this week and go with distilled water and biocide for now and if I want...

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 15:00

MPS 400 calibration help

H guys Is MPS 400 or any their sensor compatible with pastel fluids or can their flow sensor be used with pastel fluids? Thanks, Jura

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 13:52

MPS 400 calibration help

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »jura11« Hi there Which one you can suggest there ? That's bit sad with these sensors,I thought so they will works as should and no issues,have Aquaero and never have issue Thanks,Jura Little confused about the pump data on the aquasuite display you attached. Did you slow the pump just as you took the screenshot? It show 100% power, but RPM just dropped from around 4300 RPM to 1200 RPM. Have you tried slowing the pump? Before buying another flow sensor, I would ...

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 13:18

MPS 400 calibration help

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« I personally went with the physical meter as I've heard too many complaints about these sensors. I'd suggest doing the same. Hi there Which one you can suggest there ? That's bit sad with these sensors,I thought so they will works as should and no issues,have Aquaero and never have issue Thanks,Jura

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 13:11

MPS 400 calibration help

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Trying restarting the PC and see if that helps. Hi there Tried that as first and then tried put PC to sleep and still the same,really this is mystery for me what has happen during the night Thanks,Jura

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 12:36

MPS 400 calibration help

Hi guys Have again problem,seems now my MPS sensor reverted to max value on the MPS 399LPH,previously has worked like should and showed flow rate like should I've checked the tubing,no tight bends etc checked as well everything what I know what can cause that but seem,last night my flow rate has been correct around 279-284LPH,today I've waked up and I saw flow rate at 399LPH which doesn't make sense at all for me Here is log from night I really guys don't understand what has happened,during the ...

Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 03:39

MPS 400 calibration help

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Yes, flow should go from IN to OUT through the MPS, So pump out goes to flow sensor IN and flow sensor OUT goes to radiator. Hi there Thanks and fixed and its running now and reading correctly or I hope os reading correctly Thanks,Jura

Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 02:01

MPS 400 calibration help

OK guys I think I know why I'm getting such erratic readings,I think I've made mistake I've plugged like this pump OUT > OUT of MPS > IN of MPS >bottom radiator and should be like this pump OUT > IN of MPS > OUT of MPS >bottom radiator Can someone over here confirm which way is best way to do this Thanks,Jura

Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 00:53

MPS 400 calibration help

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The "Unscaled Value" is raw data that the sensor is putting out. At this point you do not need to concern yourself with that. I'm working from memory due to being on my backup system (non-aquaero), It should take 3 steps to load the default calibration: 1. next to "Load calibration curve", select the flow sensor you have (MPS400) from the drop-down menu 2. from the next drop-down menu, select the fitting size you have on either side of the flow sensor 3. lastly, click on ...

Sonntag, 28. Mai 2017, 23:42

MPS 400 calibration help

Hi guys Can someone help me to calibrate Aquacomputer MPS400 sensor ? This is reading when my pump is running at 1% or 1216RPM There is 25 current unscaled value which I don't understand what this does mean,when I save that I'm getting 0 flow EK DDC is plugged on channel 4 Thanks in advance,Jura