• 16.04.2024, 15:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 145.

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 07:24

Forenbeitrag von: »Bartdude«

aquasuite built in temps from the motherboard to run fans through aquero 6 pro for air cooled pc

Connect the fans directly to the Aquaero 6, if they are in groups use either Y splitters or a Splitty9 then in Aquasuite you can set the fans up including setting them to voltage control. Also under the Aquasuite service tab make sure it is set to monitor the system, then you'll see the CPU, GPU temps etc.

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 07:17

New: aquasuite X

Every time there's an update I get this problem so I edit the service tab to make it restart and then it starts every time

Montag, 4. März 2024, 07:28

Aquacomputer Octo and High Flow NEXT killed by Aquasuite?

Firstly how do you have the devices attached to USB and second what mobo do you have?

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2024, 11:24

Hi-Flow Next - Water Quality / Conductivity results

Here's a SS of my setup with water quality etc

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 12:43

This is the premix, the concentrate that you mix with DI could be totally different

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 11:40

I've been using EK Cryofuel clear premix for the last few months and my HF Next says everything is in the green, 100% quality...

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2024, 08:50

Octo + Next USB overcurrent

What motherboard do you have and are there any bios updates for it?

Mittwoch, 29. November 2023, 09:41

High Flow Next Help - No Flow Reading

I was not referring to 90's in general just having one directly from the pump is not good

Dienstag, 28. November 2023, 09:37

High Flow Next Help - No Flow Reading

I would seriously rethink your tube routing, maybe move the pump up to the middle of the radiator mounting to give you more options and remove the elbow coming form the outlet of the pump as that seriously affects flow by all accounts.

Mittwoch, 22. November 2023, 06:56

Questions about connection D5 pump to D5 NEXT

To control 2 pumps at the same speed you do exactly what you'd do with fans, connect both to a splitty9 but as Remayz said you need to sort the problem with the first pump

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2023, 08:49

Power Measurement

Since my MPS400 gave up the ghost I finally managed to get my hands on the high flow NEXT but how do I get the flow measurement into Aquaero 6 to setup a power measurement, do I require attaching the high flow NEXT via Aquabus or is there another way to do it?

Freitag, 18. August 2023, 05:26

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Dundys« Thanks for the info. If I'm not mistaking, can anyone confirm, quadro or Octo don't have ability to control fans via voltage, that's what I have been doing with Aquaero. All my cables are mixed 3 pin and 4 pin and splitters are also mixed so for me to redo everything to be PWM compliant...no way and I like the "Power Control" function You could also get the Aquaero 6 light from here, not sure what the import charge would be mind

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 06:26

RE: Aquaero 6XT

Zitat von »Dundys« @ AC rep. I was considering another aquuaero 6XT, but on aquacomputer website there is no listing and also unavailable at PerformancePC and everywhere else where they used to sell them. Has 6XT been discontinued? Thanks Says they are in stock Black or Silver

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2023, 06:07

Aquasuite no longer starts with windows 10. need advice

In the start menu go to Windows Administrative Tools and select Component Services. In the left pane on the new window select Services (local), in the middle pane find the Aquacomputer service and double click it. Then under the recovery options tab change the settings for first, second and subsequent failures to "restart the service" Hopefully that should sort the boot failure.

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2023, 05:55

Aquacomputer aquaero 6 PRO First 2 fan channels cut out

I ran the exact same fans in the same amounts for a few years without problems. Only differences, I had them on channels 3 & 4 and ran them all to ordinary splitty9's. I did originally have them on splitter cables but I changed to the splitty9's as I found this to be a tidier option IMO.

Donnerstag, 20. April 2023, 05:36

.Net 7.0 Runtime Error Preventing Install

Take a look at THIS thread;

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2023, 06:59

Solution aqua computer service not start automatically when turning on the pc, please service support read to investigate please

I've had this happen on win 10, solution is open windows admin tools, component services then in the left pane open local services. Scroll through the list in the middle pane, find Aquacomputer service, right click and select properties. Then under the recovery tab change the first, second and subsequent tabs too "restart the service"

Montag, 16. Januar 2023, 08:06

External USB hub for 4 devices

For best compatibility I would recommend Aquacomputer's own Hubby7

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2023, 09:02

MPS 400 issue

So Aquacomputer are still not accepting deliveries to the UK and my High Flow Next is still on pre-order at Overclockers.co.uk. Then Sunday just gone my MPS decides it's going to fail completely with a USB error Monday, yesterday Aquacomputer comes to the rescue with a firmware update , MPS is now working again minus the temp which is still off by about 20c

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 07:47

4-Pin Molex 90° Adapter

Or This which is SATA to Molex

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 11:37

MPS 400 issue

Are Aquacomputer shipping to the UK now? If so i may cancel my existing order and get it direct.

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022, 09:03

MPS 400 issue

Hi, I have an MPS 400 in my system that's been working fine for the last few years. Recently the internal water temp on the unit is reporting over double the actual internal water temp. I'm not sure if the unit is failing or if this is a problem introduced in one of the recent updates to Aquasuite, Is there anyone who has the same issue? I have the Flow Next on order but anyone's guess when that will turn up lol

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2022, 07:02

Controller not Controlling Fans

What happens if you connect one fan directly to the PWM output? Have to tried adjusting the threshold on the Splitty9 Active?

Montag, 19. Dezember 2022, 19:59

Controller not Controlling Fans

What type of fans are they, DC or PWM? have you ticked the box for fan type under the fan section?

Montag, 26. September 2022, 08:25

MWII Modern Warfare II Permenant Ban - "CASERMA - RHINO"

There is a lot of news about false positives with RICOCHET Anti-Cheat™, IMO the problem is with Ricochet and not Aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 17. August 2022, 06:03

The Aqua Computer Service is not active!

I had this issue after the last update, what sorted it for me was: Opening task manager (ctrl alt & delete) select services tab, find Aquacomputer service, right click and select open services. Find Aquacomputer again, right click and select properties, then change the recovery settings to force a restart of the service.

Montag, 1. August 2022, 06:25

[solved] Highflow next through Quadro indicates 16X the real flow

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I am confused. How can you have a Quadro connected to USB and to an Aquaero via Aquabus? I thought if you connected a Quadro or an Octo to an Aquaero via Aquabus, the fan controller becomes a slave to the Aquaero and would not longer appear as a separate device in Aquasuite. Is it OK to connect a Quadro or Octo with USB and to an Aquaero via Aquabus at the same time? Yes you can connect both at the same time

Freitag, 29. Juli 2022, 07:14

D5 Pump Speeds

If I recall correctly i think the original testing was done over at Skinnee Labs but unfortunately that no longer exists

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2022, 06:44

D5 Pump Speeds

Testing showed that the best flow rate was around the 1gpm (US) or 227 l/h for optimal cooling which can be hard to achieve without a duel pump setup so most people with a single pump set it at max but ideally one needs a flow meter.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2022, 06:36

Help needed please

Try these: Splitty4 Here Farbwork 360 Here

Montag, 21. März 2022, 08:20

Why do you make it possible to break your own install with an update that will not be activated?

It's the same old story i see it again and again when people just don't take the time to stop and read instructions, it can be for computers or putting a desk together etc. They rush in break something, go back read the instructions and then complain that it wasn't clear. We have all done it to some extent, only difference being some hold their hands up and admit it's their mistake.

Donnerstag, 10. März 2022, 12:32

Leakshield not powering on

Splitty9 is designed that you connect each fan individually to it with 1 fan connected to the RPM header, then connect it by one cable to your PWM mobo header

Montag, 7. März 2022, 05:58

Flashing red LED (and RGBpx outputs) on Octo

An idea of your fan layout may help us to determine the problem, sounds to me like you maybe have too many fans on one PWM header. If the combined output of your fans exceeds 25w per PWM header, then that's your problem.

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022, 06:40

RE: Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400

Zitat von »yurasicpark74« Hello everyone! Need help. I have Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400. Can I connect both MPS400 by port Aquabas and will the flow sensors work correctly? Or still need to connect to the system only with USB? Thanks in advance. Initially you will need to connect the MPS 400 by USB in order for the system to recognise them. Then you may remove the USB and connect by Aquabus, however you will also be required to reconnect USB for any future firmwar...

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2021, 05:26

Dual D5 NEXT Pumps in series: control method

You can plug both in it's not an issue, I keep USB plugged in because you need it every time they update Aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 06:23

Next flow sensor miscalibration

What happens if you choose "Flow" for the sensor instead of "Flow_signal", do you then get the Flow Next in the drop down box? Only reason I ask is that shows the same flow rate as indicated in your pic.

Donnerstag, 4. November 2021, 12:19

Control pump speed based on CPU/GPU load?

Most loops will allow those speeds, it's if you have the pump/s to achieve it. That said it really helps if you know what your flow rate is to start with so fitting a flow meter is the way to go but again it depends on the person. I see lots that have no idea of what there flow rate is so they just run there pump at max! But then there are those that water cool because they want to achieve great cooling and those who do it just for looks. Personally I started because I wanted to achieve better c...

Donnerstag, 4. November 2021, 06:57

Control pump speed based on CPU/GPU load?

Most people in the know try to achieve a flow rate of 1 US GPM or 227LPH. With that said they set there pump speed and leave it. Don't believe me? Go to Overclock head into the water cooling forum and ask why

Freitag, 6. August 2021, 06:06

RE: RE: Lian Li Uni Fan

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Timstone« I've read on the German forum about the incompatibility of the Lian Li Uni Fans with the Octo. Which is very, very sad. The fans look absolutely fantastic and have the added benefit of having no wires between de fans. Anyway. As far as I can gather from the German side of the forum, they only tried connecting the Uni Fans to the Octo with the cables attached to the fans themselves. Thus leaving out the Lian Li controller. Wouldn't it be better to conne...

Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2021, 06:51

Octo + X570 USB Disconnection Issue

I suggest you both take a look at THIS There have always been issues relating to AMD chipset and USB but the link is directly associated with x570.

Freitag, 18. Juni 2021, 09:44

D5 Next Pump Ending Support Early ?

Zitat von »Grestorn« Guys, we're talking about €10 for one year. So if you happen to really need a new version for some reason, like you really want a new feature or in the unlikely event that the old Aquasuite should become incompatible with a new Windows version, you'd have to pay the whopping amount of €10 once to get it running again. Please, software support is not free. Most other vendors won't bother at all and leave you with a non-functional or outdated software package. I really can't ...

Freitag, 18. Juni 2021, 07:56

OCTO + gelid 4-1 pwm cable for fans

you want one of THESE without the separate power Molex.

Dienstag, 8. Juni 2021, 06:09

aquaero 6 connection

Zitat von »chriso77« hi there , yeah its both windows and the aquasuit, do these things ever get sold defective? Its possible I suppose, how is It connected atm? I would try connecting it via USB2 and Molex without anything else attached. Must be USB2 not 3. If you still have no joy I would contact support

Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2021, 11:49

aquaero 6 connection

You didn't mention if it was in windows or Aquasuite that you couldn't see a connection? I'm at work atm but I'm pretty sure my Aquaero 6 doesn't show up in windows only in Aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2021, 09:41

EKWB D5 Pump Compatibility with Aquaero?

EK changed there D5 pumps quite some time back, as long as it's a rev2 it will be fine.