• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 24. März 2018, 01:21

Forenbeitrag von: »Holewijn«

Asus aura

Anny news? i hope it gets soon, i have the Farbwerk + all leds in my case, but also the Asus AURA for party time. but they dont work together :3

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 23:15

Connecting cables to my controller.

Oke thank you. Some more questions. Do i need connect the 6LT first to my main computer and register every device or can can i do it in my new rig what im building? Can i use a 4way splitter on my aquabus for 2x pump + 2x Flow? or do i need to buy 3 aquabus Y-Splitter?

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 13:31

Oke tnx. But how does the usb work do I need to connect it to my Motherboard or to my 6lt for first time. And after registration I can remove the cable?

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 01:19

Since im a bit new in water cooling, i ordered everything from Aqua-computer. Now i want to install everything, but its a bit difficult for me. I need to know if i am gonna connect this right. And if this will work. [attach]6078[/attach] Every fan channel will be a fan splitter with molex power so i dont run 6 fans on 1 channel. Now i know i got on everything a USB & Aquabus, all the aquabus cables needs to be connected to the controller right? And what do i need to to with every USB cable? do i...