• 16.04.2024, 23:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017, 14:42

Forenbeitrag von: »emanuellupu«

Aquaero 6 and DDC pumps - can they be controlled?

Thanks for the insight on the DDC and D5 pumps, I'll follow that advice.

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 09:32

I see, that's a good overview on the system, I completely forgot about extending the USB for all the sensors, thanks for bringing that up. I'm planning to have it installed on a Thermaltake The Tower 900 case but because they don't offer install support for something other than their products I'll need to figure out the mounting options. Worst case scenario is to drill some holes at the bottom to make a mount...something similar to http://www.overclock.net/t/1621450/build…tower-900-asus8. The ot...

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 08:23

Thank you Bartdude, that's very helpful! Any other advice on the setup, some issues perhaps that you might have encountered? And just out of curiosity, on what case did you do the install?

Freitag, 16. Juni 2017, 14:06

Hello, I'm planning to do a water cooled build including the line of EK products, specifically the EK-XRES 140 DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump (details here) and an Aquareo 6 controller. After scanning the forums I've been led to believe that the pump can be controlled via the pwm fan headers on the Aquaero unit. Is this assumption true? Apart from this setup I plan on including a flow meter, a tube temperature sensor and some case temperature sensors. The Aquaero unit should also control the fans of the...