• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2017, 20:14

Forenbeitrag von: »GAqua«

New Aquaero + Farbwerk Purchase - license issue

See this post I made about my issue: https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-fo…ht=#post1428908 I had to: 1. uninstall the Current Aquasuite, 2. install an old version of Aquasuite (early 2016). 3. upgrade the fabwerks firmware. 4. Reinstall the Current Aquasuite

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2017, 20:10

Bug: After Update, Flow Sensor connected on Fan 1 of Aquaero 6 no longer works

Zitat von »wpuser« The flow sensor have to be connected to to "aquabus low" port now. This indeed works. While the notes say that you can still use the Fan-1 port for a flow sensor, this is NOT true. If you only have 2 flow sensors, they have to go to the FLOW port and the AQUABUS LOW ports first.

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2017, 20:08

updates broken everything

There has been a major failure of communication in the upgrade process. Before upgrading firmware, there needs to be a major popup that can't be easily clicked through that explains what you're signing on to do if you do upgrade. If you upgrade, you have to: 1. Upgrade every Aquabus device to a new firmware a. This includes disconnecting any slave Aquaero's and reflashing to original firmware (device reset) followed by a re-flash to the new slave firmware. You have to physically disconnect cable...

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 06:35

New: aquasuite 2017-3.2

Zitat von »Shoggy« New: a second flow sensor will be connected to the aquabus lowspeed port now You have to connect your second flow meter to the "aquabus low" port on the aquaero.[/quote] I think something is lost in translation. Perhaps update it to say: Flow Sensors must be moved from the Fan 1 connector to the Aquabus Low Connector following the update.

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 03:01

New: aquasuite 2017-3.2

If I have a LT Aquaero set up as a slave, do I have to clear its firmware, then do a firmware update to make it work after upgrading? If so , that is a HUGE pain. Maybe a heads up on installation would have been nice. Also, my 53068 High Flow Sensor that is connected to Fan 1 no longer reads. I have 2 of them. The one connected to the regular flow sensor connector works.

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 02:31

Bug: After Update, Flow Sensor connected on Fan 1 of Aquaero 6 no longer works

I have an Aquaero 6. I just updated to Aquasuite 2017-3.1. I backed up my settings and updated the Aquaero firmware after the software update. I loaded the previous settings back. Now the flow sensor that was attached to fan1 is no longer working. It thinks its a fan again.