• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Montag, 26. Februar 2007, 12:37

Forenbeitrag von: »daherik«

Re: Aquaero - Aquasuit problems

Hmm. This is a bit strange. I finally got my aquaero to save the settings. What i had to do was to not use the aquasuite software. I did all the adjustments from the aquaero display itself and first I loaded profile 1, then I changed the fan-settings and pressed back until the display showed "saving settings". Then at the next startup everything was almost fine. Two of the fans where running progressivly and one at fullspeed. Then I started up aquasuite and it showed that the progressive fans di...

Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007, 10:35

Thanks for your answer sniffy! Problem 4 and 5 are now solved. It was only me who had not learned to use the aquasuite software correctly. Problem 1 (the high temps) is still a mystery. But it has something to do with the "Sensor offset in K" and "Sensor factor". Both these settings where default set to maximum which means something like 10 in offset and 160 in factor. By manually changing these down to 0 the temps are more normal but in my opinion still to high. If the computer is shut down ove...

Freitag, 16. Februar 2007, 11:42

Thanks for the reply! I have now tried both with the aquastream connected to molex and without. There is absolutly no noticable difference. I have the latest firmware and the latest official aquasuite. The weird part is that i can only store some values. If I change the name of fans and sensors and then save to eprom it will work as a charm. But if I change other variables, such as fanspeed, aquaero display options etc. it will only be stored untill a powerdown on my computer. This is really get...

Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2007, 12:56

Aquaero - Aquasuit problems

Hi, I've just recently connected all my WC - equipment, but i have some problems with aquareo and aquasuite. I have connected the following items to aquaero: 4 x fans - 3 rad fans directly to aquaero + 2 casefans via Y-cable to last fan connector on aquaero. 2 x temp sensors. 1 original from aquaero and one inline dtech. 1 x flowsensor 1 x aquastream 1 x Aquaero to MB USB 1 x tubemeter I have PSU cables to tubemeter and aquaero. AS is powered by aquaero. Problem 1: Temp sensor are showing unlikl...

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2007, 17:44

Re: New: aquagrax 8800GTX/G80

Well i know. I did read the thread. I meant when does it come in stock? I cant find anywhere where they actually have them.

Montag, 22. Januar 2007, 15:29

Re: Question on flow in complete wc-system

Can someone with experience please adress this? I would also like to know what is an acceptable flowrate for this kind of system. Thanks in advance guys!

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007, 13:08

Is this temp sensor compatible with aquaero?

Hi another thread from the new aquaero user on the board. I want to monitor the water temp on a couple of places in my loop. Is the following sensor compatible with aquaero? http://www.dtekcustoms.com/index.asp?Pag…WPROD&ProdID=48 Thanks in advance for your answers!

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007, 13:02

Re: Cover/Housing for Aquastream

I think i'll go for the sandwich ;D Do you know what the sponge like things are called in english?

Montag, 15. Januar 2007, 17:00

Cover/Housing for Aquastream

Hi, Im sure I have seen several pictures of systems made with the aquastream pump in a black housing/cover. However I can't see to find this item anywhere. Who is selling such a thing? It is even metioned in the aquastream-manual, i think they called it an "fjm-housing" or something. Does it silence as well? Thanks in advance for the answers. Regards, Erik Dahl

Montag, 15. Januar 2007, 11:44

Re: New: aquagrax 8800GTX/G80

When is this due to come?

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2007, 15:31

Re: aquastream with 4 waterblocks

Zitat von »Infiltraitor« It should be fine. My Aquastream is pumping through 2x VR blocks, 1x CPU, 1x GPU, 2x chipset blocks and a single Aquadrive. There's suggestions that running an impingement-jet style block such as the Cuplex XT in a multi-block loop might result in marginally lower performance from the other blocks, but not by much. Hello again! What kind of blocks do you use for your system? And what is your flow rate? I have just ordered the MIPS motherboard coolers for my abit aw9d ma...

Dienstag, 2. Januar 2007, 01:23

Re: Aquaero, Mulitswitch and Aquastream Connection

So, have you finished this experimentation yet? I would love to get all those question answered myself.

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2006, 15:00

Re: Show-Case

JPTS that is an amazing mod! Probably one of the best I've seen in a long time!! What kind of pump do you use? One 1046? Do you have a layout of your loop(s)? And the glow from your tubes are just fantastic! How do you make them glow like that? What kind of tubing/water-additive/neon lighting do you use? I am considering mounting a 360 rad myself in top of an v2000 case, is it a tight fit? Thanks in advance for you answers!

Mittwoch, 27. Dezember 2006, 12:42

Re: aquastream with 4 waterblocks

Thanks to both for quick replys! So, do you guys recommend me to buy the XT blocks or to stay away from them? Zitat von »Katzenfreund« You may not use what ever you want. What exactly do you mean by this?

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2006, 20:09

aquastream with 4 waterblocks

Hi, I am considering to order the aquastream pump and use it with my system. It will have the following components: AC watertank Thermochill PA 3.120 radiator CPU block GPU block NB block Dual AC HDD block Do you guys think the aquastream pump will be sufficent for this system? Is there a special kind of blocs i should get? High-flow blocks or tight-blocks? Thanks for your replys!