• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 10. August 2017, 03:25

Forenbeitrag von: »darronbrown«

Help on Best Practices?

Zitat von »darronbrown« Hi, thank you for your response. My pumps do work on the PowerAdjust, the display just shows "Fan" and I can't seem to find a way to rename this in the software. By adjusting the power in PowerAdjust I can control the speed, this is working but again the naming of the "Fan" in PowerAdjust bugs me. I feel like they should show up under Pumps in the Aquaero Tab in the software. My pumps are as follows: Alphacool Laing DD310 Pump x 2 PrimoChill Enhanced D5 Liquid Cooling 12...

Dienstag, 8. August 2017, 17:30

Help on Best Practices?

Hi, thank you for your response. My pumps do work on the PowerAdjust, the display just shows "Fan" and I can't seem to find a way to rename this in the software. By adjusting the power in PowerAdjust I can control the speed, this is working but again the naming of the "Fan" in PowerAdjust bugs me. I feel like they should show up under Pumps in the Aquaero Tab in the software. My pumps are as follows: Alphacool Laing DD310 Pump x 2 PrimoChill Enhanced D5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump Motor - PWM Enable...

Sonntag, 6. August 2017, 20:12

Help on Best Practices?

Love the AquaComputer products but the manuals don't go into best practices...before buying more AquaComputer products I want to make sure I understand this controller and all that it can do. I have the Aquaero 6XT (w/ heatsink) 2 PowerAdjust Ultra (w/ heatsinks) 3rd Party flow meters (2 wire) 3rd Party D5 and Lang(sp?) Pumps - 2 Pumps linked as one for each loop, use 1 molex to drive each linked Pumps. See attached picture, could say I'm an Enthusiast! I have 4 Pumps in my systems with 2 loops....