• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 25. August 2017, 23:15

Forenbeitrag von: »TurboDeathNinja«

Aquaero 6 XT + Farbwerk - Problem

Thank you Shoggy for your answer. Yes, Farbwerk is working right now. It was my fault and my misunderstanding. I thought that connecting Farbwerk unit under control of Aquaero I will have a independent Farbwerk tab on the left side, directly under Aquaero tab. Now I have on every channel (I have 4 led strips channels) a separate RGB color, so three color per one led stripe. Is any chance to set similar control panel, with a circle to control all colors, not only a one color controled by percenta...

Freitag, 25. August 2017, 12:07

Thank you for your reply lovan6. I partially solved my problem. I completely removed Aquasuite 2016 from my Win 7 and installed 2017 version, connected first Aquaero 6 through USB and after that Farbwerk. Now I have Aquaero and Farbwerk license and it looks like it works now with USB connection. Now I can control my led strips an see Farbwerk like a separate USB device on the left tab. I did the same thing on my Window 10. I don't know if this is NZXT IU01 fault. I have connected to this HUB - f...

Mittwoch, 23. August 2017, 21:48

Hi guys! I am new here so first I would like to say hello to whole AquaComputer community English is not my native language, so I want to apologize for my mistakes. Sorry for such a long post but I want to precisely describe my problem. I have been interested in water cooling since 2002 year. Now it is time to make my own custom loop. Earlier I had a hard time and lack of financial resources so in my free time I collected necessary informations, reading test and reviews. Life is too short for wa...