• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 17:08

Forenbeitrag von: »Elderdeekey«

NEW: aquasuite 2018

I do but those are your examples, taken from mps devices. Meaning incompatibility between 2017 and 2018 versions in that area. Zitat von »sebastian« Use Textblock instead of Label. Label has to much overhead.

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 15:20

Labels gone?

I've just updated to 2018-6 version from 2017 one. No problem so far except some of my labels lost its color (and went white). I am able just to recreate all of them (and I've noticed xaml hanges in preset text) but vertical ones. Let me explain - the old labels' code was like this: x:Name="this" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns:mc="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/markup-compatibility/2006" xmlns:d="h...

Dienstag, 27. März 2018, 15:26

Games freeze

ASUS Z370 Maximus X Formula, i7-8700k, 16Gb RAM, ASUS GTX 1070, Windows 10 64 Pro 2 Aqua MPS, one - 100, another 400 (my setup has 2 independent loops, CPU and GPU ones). Like a month ago I've noticed strange games (I play Overwatch and WoW) behavior - screen freezes and you could do nothing in there (sound continues to play though, if any). It happens randomly, could be in 10 sec after game started or in 30 mins). You could switch to Windows Start menu but can't start any program, Task Manager ...

Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2018, 14:09

mps flow doesn't seen by AIDA64

After installation of new aquasuite 3.2 followed by firmware update for my MPS (53130) AIDA64 Extreme (version 5.95.4500) doesn't "see" flow meter anymore. It is OK in aquasuite desktop mode though. MPS connected to ASUS X99-AII MB via USB, with previous aquasuite version AIDA64 was able to show flow within its sensors. Is it WAD? I'm OK if new version of aquasuite prohibits aqua devices from being seen by 3rd party software (like AIDA64) but I want to be sure it is not a bug... Thanks.

Dienstag, 12. September 2017, 10:56

Aquasuite autostart in desktop mode?

I've answered initially "It doesn't help" as I've checked it from the very beginning (see attached screencap). But then I decided to double check it... The sequence was: 1. Closing Aquasuite while it is minimized to system tray AND is running in desktop mode. 2. Starting Aquasuite w/o Windows restart. Well, magic happened - it started minimized and in desktop mode, meaning my 3 sensors are properly displayed on my desktop. I've also reboot and, YES, it works as well. I have no clue was/is it a b...

Sonntag, 10. September 2017, 20:56

Yeap, and that is how I got my 3 sensors on my Windows desktop. So what I want is that 3 sensors data is loaded automatically when Windows starts. As of now it doesn't with setting as you suggested and which are my settings as well.

Freitag, 8. September 2017, 16:22

I'm using Aquasuite 2017-2 with Flow sensor high flow USB. Got 3 sensors to display data on my screen in desktop mode. Is there the way to start Aquasuite in that mode when Windows 10 starts? I do have all 3 options marked for Application startup (Minimize at startup, Minimize to system tray, Start aquasuite with Windows) and program autostarts OK, but bringing those 3 sensors charts on the desktop requires manual opening aquasuite, clicking on "desktop mode" icon and then minimizing program...