• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2018, 14:45

Forenbeitrag von: »Ganelon«

[SOLVED] Aquacomputer Service not installed and will not install [SOLVED]

Zitat von »Dundys« This quick temp. trick fix is not the way to go, Aquasuite needs to be fixed properly by AQ Well of course; but in the meantime it looks like a lot of people are experiencing this issue and there's no telling how long it will take them to roll out the fixed version. At the moment they can't even reproduce the issue. As kludgy as the fix is, it seems to work fine, so I don't see an issue with using it as a built-in hotfix so people don't have to find this thread themselves.

Montag, 30. Juli 2018, 19:25

Zitat von »Ganelon« Zitat von »sebastian« Were you able to narrow the problem down? What did you do to make it work? We cannot reproduce the error at this time. I re-installed Aquasuite again, and then ran the following in windows command prompt as an admin: Quellcode 1 sc create AquaComputerService start= auto binPath="c:\Program Files\aquasuite\AquaComputerService.exe" It's consistently working, however; Aquasuite still alerts me that the service is not running (it is). Call me crazy, but it ...

Montag, 30. Juli 2018, 15:01

Zitat von »sebastian« Were you able to narrow the problem down? What did you do to make it work? We cannot reproduce the error at this time. I re-installed Aquasuite again, and then ran the following in windows command prompt as an admin: Quellcode 1 sc create AquaComputerService start= auto binPath="c:\Program Files\aquasuite\AquaComputerService.exe" It's consistently working, however; Aquasuite still alerts me that the service is not running (it is).

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2018, 05:26

I tried to install the service manually, and this is what happened: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 C:\Program Files\aquasuite>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\installutil.exe AquaComputerService.exe Microsoft (R) .NET Framework Installation utility Version 4.7.3056.0 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Running a transacted installation. Beginning the Install pha...

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2018, 04:49

Hi, I'm using Aquasuite with my Cuplex Kryos VISION plugged into the internal USB. The only display options I have are CPU temperature, and flow rate. I want to add things like GPU temp and fan speed, but cannot figure out how. Also, the CPU temp reported by Aquasuite is just plain wrong. When it's under load and all other monitoring software is reporting 55-70 degrees depending on the core/package, the VISION readout never says more than 32 degrees. How do I change the source of the information...

Dienstag, 19. September 2017, 16:15

Need advice before I buy. Please someone confirm that my setup will work

Zitat von »Shoggy« The pumps seem to have a low power consumption so I see no problem to connect two of them to one fan port. The aquaero can not tell what you connect to its fan ports so a pump will be always listed as a fan. It does not matter if you connect the aquaero to an internal or an external USB port - the functionality is exactly the same. Since the aquaero is an autonomous device it does not care if you remove the USB connection while it runs. It will just continue to work with the ...

Sonntag, 17. September 2017, 00:00

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Using an external PSU for the Aquaero while it is connected by USB can damage your Hardware! The USB and the molex connectors are not electrically seperated. Power from the external PSU can flow into the USB Port of the Motherboard. This can cause your Motherboard to burn. What if I just removed the +5v wire from the header? Then no power can be sent/received over the USB.

Freitag, 15. September 2017, 09:32

Hi there. I'm building something different- an external watercooling setup inspired by the Alphacool Eiswand. I have all my parts figured out, and even have a plan for the assembly of the thing in a custom enclosure. The only things I can't be sure of are my fan/pump control, and my method of controlling when the external system turns on/off. I want a PCB-only controller, and ideally one that can be controlled by plugging it into a USB port. From the looks of things, the Aquaero 6 LT meets my ne...