• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017, 21:31

Forenbeitrag von: »IRN«

D5 pump wont start, not recognized by USB

Zitat von »Shoggy« The controller board costs 14,90 Euro and can be shipped with a padded envelope for 5,00 Euro. If you want to purchase one, please send an e-mail with your full name and address to info @ aqua-computer.de. Thanks, I decided to purchase it. I have now soldered the new controller board to the pump and it seems like the new controller board works. My computer now recognizes it as "MPS", and AquaSuite can communicate with it. I am wondering if the pump has an inbuilt safety to pr...

Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2017, 22:25

I suppose it might have been fried because the cable was loose and touched something else on the board. Where can I buy the little controller board? It is worth a try to replace it.

Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017, 19:23

I rubbed it to check if it was dirt, it seems it is the plastic itself. Here is a closeup picture https://imgur.com/a/UyyfI I guess it is beyond repair then, too bad :/

Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2017, 15:31

Hi, I have a D5 pump which does not spin at all. I have the USB version, so I have used the molex and the USB connections. When connected to the PSU, the pump does nothing. When plugging in the USB, the device had a "device information not retrieved" error. If I unplug the molex, the USB device disappears, so it apparently gets power. I opened the pump circuitry, and the flex cable connecting the two circuit boards had come loose on one of the solder points corresponding to USB ground (black cab...