• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-23 von insgesamt 23.

Freitag, 5. August 2005, 06:44

Forenbeitrag von: »damado«

Re: Aquaero not found unless I use aquasuite

Zitat von »Shoggy« If you can use the Aquasuite right now then you already have the newest OS. Open the Aquasuite and go to the menu display and hardware. At the bottom you can see the firmware and OS version. The newest OS is 2.03 and firmware is 4.07a. Thanks, I went in and saw that I had 2.03 and 4.05 (I think...it wasn't 4.07). I then flashed it through aquasuite to 4.07. The problem that concerns me is the brightness of my blue LED in the aquatube. It used to be just as bright as the red.....

Donnerstag, 4. August 2005, 08:39

Aquaero not found unless I use aquasuite

I cannot do the aquaero OS loader flash b/c it will not find my aquaero. Aquasuite finds it just fine and I can change all settings. What can I do to allow aquaero OS to find the aquaero? Edit: I'm mainly trying to flash b/c for some reason ever since my last flash my Blue LED doesn't get any brighter...it always stays a the same brightness level. The red gets darker and lighter just as before. I do not know why this is happening.

Samstag, 12. Februar 2005, 02:31

Re: Fan rpm not showing in aquero

Zitat von »Shoggy« Which type of fans are you using? What rpm is showed for that second? One is a sunon and one is a panaflow. For the split second that is sometimes shows, its 2470 or so.

Freitag, 11. Februar 2005, 05:25

Fan rpm not showing in aquero

Everything seems to be working fine except I canno see the fan speed....sometimes when I move the %, it shows for a second then goes away.

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 00:00

Re: Pics of my aquacomputer

Check out this link http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?…#post1027223464 for pics of the inside and my aquerousb interface pic too...for some reason I can't see the RPM of the fans...but i can still control their speed.

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005, 22:26

Re: Pics of my aquacomputer

Zitat von »Les_Conrads« good one. But you really have to hide those wires. And i personaly dont like the thing around the window (was zum Teufel heisst Einfassband auf englisch???) and  :o :o. do i see a fan on the nb? thats what AC has the Twinplex for  :-* ;D *joke* But it looks clean and good. I like it Yeah, I need to clean up the wires a bit....I'm waiting to get another molex plug remover tool thing since I lost mine. Then I'll be able to take some wires out and move some others around. I...

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005, 02:15

Pics of my aquacomputer

Almost completely done...still gotta connect some stuff and reroute some cables, but you get the idea...

Montag, 7. Februar 2005, 23:07

Re: Aquatube Copper Special Edition

Zitat von »SNTmods« I am very interested in getting one of these Special Edition Aquatubes. Is it still available and if so, at what cost? My distributor doesnt have any pricing on it. -Dan SNTsystems Is there a link to a picture of this?

Montag, 7. Februar 2005, 08:41

Re: Flow rate in Aquero

Just for comparison if anyone cares... With the aquastream now running, I'm getting a 0.8 l/min with an EVO, aquagrafix, aquadrive, 2 T temp sensors, flow meter, HTC 120mm rad, and AC reservoir. The Aquero is reading 28.4 degrees after going through all the heatsources. I have a regular (flat-type) temp sensor thing hanging in the middle of the case reading 28.4 also. (I'm kinda confused about the similar temps) Besides the first temp, I have another T after the radiator, but it came broken...I ...

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005, 06:21

Re: Flow rate in Aquero

Ok great =) Now I have to see how its going to be when I start using the aquastream...half the flow rate I think....plus I need to instal the aquagrafix when I install the aquastream (just waiting on the fittings now).

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 20:47

Flow rate in Aquero

While waiting for my aquastream setup to get here, I'm using an Eheim 1048 pump with a cuplex EVO, 2 T-connectors with temp sensors, aquadrive, the flow sensor and aquatube in the loop. I'm getting a 1.2l/min flow rate according to the aqueroUSB program in windows. I'm just wondering if that is a good, normal or bad flow rate. Thanks =)

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005, 03:33

Re: Aquero...nothing really happens

Nevermind....it was my pc power and cooling PSU....performance-pcs.com sent me a SECOND bad one...got a tagan PSU from newegg and now everything works fine.

Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005, 21:38

Aquero...nothing really happens

I turn it on, it says factory test and then tester not found and asks me to reset, so after a couple of times now it just says computer aus aquero and says 00:01 (and keeps counting every minute). None of the buttons do anything. What shold I do? I tried resetting it and same thing happens.

Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005, 21:35

Re: Shipping to US

Zitat von »Fallen« They DO ship worldwide. These are the guys I always order from http://www.computer-4you.at/ Takes 5 days to get to me in washington DC.

Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005, 05:36

What CAD/CAM does AC use?

Just out of curiosity what programs does AC use to design and produce all their custom products?

Freitag, 3. Dezember 2004, 07:32

Re: Project: AC in the US (English) LOTS OF PICS

I believe the objection is due to using the AC's largest competitor's video card cooler..... Might want to switch to an AquagraFX Cooler THEN take the pics =)

Sonntag, 24. August 2003, 22:10

Re: Just wanted to compare my temps with you guys

Hehe, everyone always seems to focus on the HDTV. Its a samsung 61" DLP rear projection You can get more information here Zitat von »thore« some OT stuff: there are two possible reasons which could make the screen appear this huge on the photos. first one would be that the screen is located far in front of the pc-'tower', so there is some nifty little perspective. second one simply would mean the screen really IS this huge. so here comes my final comment: if reason 1) nice photo! if reason 2) aa...

Sonntag, 24. August 2003, 04:03

Re: Just wanted to compare my temps with you guys

Zitat von »thetruephoenix« this Thread could help nice tower btw: is this orange additive or are the hoses orange? Hi, thanks for the link. It seems my temps are high. It might be because I have too many 90 degree turns and only one fan in the case. My next project should be a lot cooler. The hoses turned brown after time...i don't know why. They are the aquacomputer "PUR" hoses. I ordered the new clear hoses and they are a lot better...they don't change color. The dye i have in the water is cl...

Sonntag, 24. August 2003, 03:24

Just wanted to compare my temps with you guys

Hi! I figure this is the best place to compare temperatures since most of you are using aqua-computer parts. My system is an Abit IC7 with a 2.4C at 3.01 Ghz Using motherboard monitor I get: Idle: 44 37 34 Load: 51 38 40 Is this normal for an AC system? Anyway, I just wanted to say I love the AC parts and keep up the great work! Here are some pics of my system: For more pics, you can see them at http://www.damado.com/wallcomp/

Samstag, 9. November 2002, 18:36

Re: Help with airplex please

Thanks guys =) I got all the bags with the screws mixed up so I didn't know what went with that. Now I see it how it works tho =) Thanks again. I just wish I could turn the plugs around to face backwards. I guess I'll just order straight connectors and use a 90 degree plug&cool fitting. Thanks again.

Samstag, 9. November 2002, 05:03

Help with airplex please

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how this airplex goes in the plexi holder thing. In the picture online it shows the connectors on the inside, but that seems impossible. Here is the photo I was looking at, I can see the plug in connectors are on the inside of the plexi. Here is the only way I can get it to fit, but there is a big gap What am I doing wrong? =)

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 23:52

Re: Need advise, can't speak german =(

Thanks for the advise, I was worried before about the heat problem in the water since it had to go through so many things (and yes its only one GPU, one CPU, one chipset..the numbers were just to list the coolers, not amount). After reading your replies, I feel a lot better about it. I didn't know the 1046 could handle all that! Now I'm wondering if I should go with a 1046 instead of the 1048 since its quieter. ??? Thanks, thore, for reminding me of the eheim mod. I think I remember seeing the i...

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002, 05:52

Need advise, can't speak german =(

Hi, sorry to be bothering you guys in english, but I'm about to order a bunch of aqua computer parts from a british store since they are the only ones that will ship here =( So far I'm ordering pretty much one of everything. I'm wondering if its going to be ok with one eheim 1048 pushing through the 1 airplex radiator, 2 hard drive cooler, 3 evo (or cuplex, I'm getting both hopefully =) ), 4 the twinplex on the chipset, 5 and another on the GPU and back into the aquatube. Can the pump handle tha...